[MERGED] Compensatory Picks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Compensatory Picks

this guy knows his ****. looks like we can bank on the 6th rounder. Also looks like we can bank on at least 1 extra 7th rounder with a possibility of 2 of them.

nice.
Yeah I like that site pretty well. It isn't to good on breaking news but they can break things down better than anyone.

Here are the gains and losses that he is using to project our comp picks

MIAMI
Lost – Damien McIntosh, David Bowens, Sammy Morris, Jeff Zgonina.
Signed – Jay Feely, David Martin, Chris Liewinski.

He left out Porter. Wouldnt he count towards the "signed"?

Thanks for the info and it was very interesting. I still think we get a seventh at best for McIntosh due to the playing time of Worrel and Liewiniski and per of Feeley. I hope he is right we need all we can get.

Here are the gains and losses that he is using to project our comp picks

MIAMI
Lost – Damien McIntosh, David Bowens, Sammy Morris, Jeff Zgonina.
Signed – Jay Feely, David Martin, Chris Liewinski.

He left out Porter. Wouldnt he count towards the "signed"?
I ask Adam to break that down for us. Hoepfully his signing won't affect us. I'll get back on that when he does.

Porter was cut by the Steelers, far as I know he doesn't get figured into the equations because of that.

Looks like Mueller may have done something right, after all. An extra 6th would be nice. We should be getting an extra 7th at the very least in the form of a Supplemental Compensatory pick, just on the basis of New England, San Diego and Baltimore having picks taken away. If we get an extra 7th even aside from that, all the better.

Wow that guy really does have too much time on his hands! Hope we get at least the 6th. Need all we can get.

Porter was cut by the Steelers, far as I know he doesn't get figured into the equations because of that.

Looks like Mueller may have done something right, after all. An extra 6th would be nice. We should be getting an extra 7th at the very least in the form of a Supplemental Compensatory pick, just on the basis of New England, San Diego and Baltimore having picks taken away. If we get an extra 7th even aside from that, all the better.

NICE!! Nice! Nice!

damn i'm GOOD
i said 6th & 7th for the last 3mths

and i predict the fist 3 plays in the Super-bowl

I was hoping for a 5th and 6th but I guess I was I was only a round off at 6th and 7th. The question is whether he's factoring in the additional 7th at the end cause of the minimum draft slots. He was dead on last time with Miami's comp pick right to the #.

Edit: He is factoring that. In fact if he is wrong according to him we'd end up with a 6th and 2 7th's (Zgonina would then be counted).

I have been following AdamJT13's work in past years, and this guy knows his stuff when it comes to predicting the picks. In fact, I have been checking that forum for the last two weeks waiting for him to post this information. Now it is not ever 100% right, but he is usually VERY close. For example, he may predict a team gets a third round pick, when in reality they end up with a fourth round pick, or vice versa. Based on his predictions, it is probably 90% certain we get that 6th and 7th round pick. In fact, I can tell you that the 7th round pick is 100% certain.

When was the last time we had comp picks?
Last time we had compensatory picks was during the 2003 draft. In fact, we had four compensatory picks that year. Three of those picks turned into players who amounted to nothing, the other one was Yeremiah Bell.

Back
Top Bottom