Merged: Computer People / Need your help! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Computer People / Need your help!

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
computer ppl listen up!

hey u kn ow that pic of fiedler handing off to ricky in the old uniforms...can someone photoshop marino's face and number and make it look like hes handing off...what a wallpaper that would be....
ill leave the graphic artists to work...let me know how it goes ..i dont kno whow to do it.

I'm a computer animator, but my main strenghs are modeling, sculpting. Getting my masters in nyu but as far as photoshop and picture editing, I'm not the master. I can do some good work in photoshop but I seen better from the people I have work with.

ohh by the way....

GIVE ME THE PICTURE!!!!!!

I am pretty adept at Photoshop.

Lets make it a contest then... The winner gets 500 points from the lose..

Need your help!

I am trying to make a kick-@$$ wallpaper for you guys, but I cannot find reasonably large good pictures of Wally Ogunleye, Tim Bowens, and Patrick Surtain, i need them to not be in a shot tackling an opponent, i need them to be somewhat by themselves in the shot. If you could post pics in this thread, that would be awesome, i couldnt find any good ones of the three of these guys in the other picture thread.

Thanks

Matt

skape sux at teh photochop. just look at his crappy avy. ;)

im learning how to do wallpapers... ive done one soo far.. and its the one in my signature.. check it out!!

Back
Top Bottom