[MERGED] Congratulations Sam Madison, Sorry Seau | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Congratulations Sam Madison, Sorry Seau

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Manuel Wright is now a Super Bowl Champion. :lol:

Anyway, just wanted to post this so all us Fins fans could voice a bit of happiness for our old best-friend Sam Madison. Everyone always loved the guy down here and he deserves to be a champion (wish he was in teal when he did it though).

Junior Seau, sorry buddy. I'm sorry you will probably never get your Super Bowl, but after being a Dolphin you should've known better than to sign with the Pats.

Enjoy the ring Sam!

I love that Sam got his ring. I'm a Sam Madison fan and I'm glad he got healthy and got to suit up and win a championship. Good for you, Sam!

Seau, I'm not the least bit sorry. You came here expecting a cheap ring and when you didn't get it you weasled your way out and moved on to our biggest rival. I hope you retire and never get a whiff at a ring.

Congrats Sam. Smothering D on Moss all day. Thanks for keeping that scum welker, or as I call him Mr. Poison Pill, from getting a ring.

Hopefully, Surtain, Taylor, and Thomas can get one too.

Manuel Wright is now a Super Bowl Champion. :lol:

Yea. :rickybrow

And then there's this...

Eli Manning has a Super Bowl ring.
Dan Marino doesn't.
Eli Manning is a Super Bowl MVP.
Dan Marino wasn't.

I can't make any sense of it.

I am elated that Welker and Seau don't have a Superbowl ring. They both thought it was a given that they'd get one in New England. Now we can only hope that the Patriots Dynasty crumbles.

I am elated that Welker and Seau don't have a Superbowl ring. They both thought it was a given that they'd get one in New England. Now we can only hope that the Patriots Dynasty crumbles.

Why does everyone have to hate Welker? I've said this before, and I guess I will say it again. He did not have a choice to go to the Patriots. Would he go if he had the chance? Yes probably, who wouldn't want to go to one of the best teams?

Welker was a restricted free agent. The Patriots were willing to give the 2nd round pick to get him. They then created a contract that was impossible for the Dolphins to match (Which they have to do if they want to keep him).

The teams then created a trade that added a 7th round pick. The Dolphins got a second pick, and the Patriots were able to give him a much more conservative contract.

How can you hate Welker for being a product of the system? Be happy that he tied the record for the most catches in a Super Bowl. Be happy that he has become a super star. Be happy that he worked his way from an Undrafted FA to one of the best slot receivers in the league.

All I see is sour grapes and selfish people on these boards that have an, "If he's not on our team then I hope he dies" attitude, and that is sickening.

Why does everyone have to hate Welker? I've said this before, and I guess I will say it again. He did not have a choice to go to the Patriots. Would he go if he had the chance? Yes probably, who wouldn't want to go to one of the best teams?

Welker was a restricted free agent. The Patriots were willing to give the 2nd round pick to get him. They then created a contract that was impossible for the Dolphins to match (Which they have to do if they want to keep him).

The teams then created a trade that added a 7th round pick. The Dolphins got a second pick, and the Patriots were able to give him a much more conservative contract.

How can you hate Welker for being a product of the system? Be happy that he tied the record for the most catches in a Super Bowl. Be happy that he has become a super star. Be happy that he worked his way from an Undrafted FA to one of the best slot receivers in the league.

All I see is sour grapes and selfish people on these boards that have an, "If he's not on our team then I hope he dies" attitude, and that is sickening.

Dude, it's a division rivalry. It's nothing personal. That's just the way it works.

Big Props to Sam Madison, the guy has always been a Champion in our eyes and Hearts!

Seau, I'm not the least bit sorry. You came here expecting a cheap ring and when you didn't get it you weasled your way out and moved on to our biggest rival. I hope you retire and never get a whiff at a ring.

^
l
Couldn't have said it better!

Everything you posted is true. Im happy for the " Little Midget the Could ", believe you me.My problem is that Welker refuses to give us any credit for giving him the chance the SD did not give him in this league. When asked about us he has putt the Organization down. In fact when he was traded he said he was tired of losing to the Patsies, I guess he forgot that we split wins prior to him being traded for two years straight.

Welkers has gone to the Darkside now and he and the New England Chokers can kiss my you know what!

Go Miami Dolphins, we are still Undefeated Baby!

Sam Madison props thread...

With all the talk about how well Eli,Tyree,and the Giants D did in the game.I wanted to give props to our beloved ex-Dolphin Sam Madison.He played a solid game and finally got that Championship ring.:up:
Congrats,Sam.We are proud of you!! :beer1:

played his heart out too. that shoe string tackle he made with his arm when lying on the ground saved a huge play. still dont understand why they didnt have him on moss though - could have been bad.

Back
Top Bottom