[MERGED] Congratulations Sam Madison, Sorry Seau | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Congratulations Sam Madison, Sorry Seau

played his heart out too. that shoe string tackle he made with his arm when lying on the ground saved a huge play. still dont understand why they didnt have him on moss though - could have been bad.

He probably still had some lingering effects of that injury he suffered early in the postseason.

Welker had a hell of a year, with a team that was willing to pay him what he is worth. As our #2 receiver, and a top notch return man, the Phins didn't think enough of him to pay him a proper salary. And guess what. Those idiots that made the Welker trade are where? GONE! Cause the TUNA knows idiots when he sees them.

How can you justify letting go of your #2 receiver & return man? For what? John Beck? Who I hope developes into a starter for us, but I doubt it now. good going fired guys.

......but how do you really feel?

By the way, this is a thread on Sam Madison & Junior Seau, not Welker. :err:

Sam Madison: Still a 'Fin At Heart

I live up north, and I saw local post-game interviews, did anybody see my boy Sam Madison? They were asking him about the win and the first thing he said was "'72 Dolphins, pop that champagne, pop that champagne!" Even all these years laters he's still a 'Fin at heart, I thought that was awesome.

Can somebody from the front office PLEASE sign this guy to a 1 day contract before he retires so we can get him in the aqua and orange again? Always a 'Fin.

was very happy for madison, remember him, marion and surtain?

Back
Top Bottom