[MERGED] Congratulations Sam Madison, Sorry Seau | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Congratulations Sam Madison, Sorry Seau

Congrats to Sam.. Proud to see you with your ring... You deserved it... Should we congratulate Mr. Wright too?

Glad he got his ring, well deserved, Actually saw madison make a couple key TACKLES!!!!

Why does everyone have to hate Welker? I've said this before, and I guess I will say it again. He did not have a choice to go to the Patriots. Would he go if he had the chance? Yes probably, who wouldn't want to go to one of the best teams?

Welker was a restricted free agent. The Patriots were willing to give the 2nd round pick to get him. They then created a contract that was impossible for the Dolphins to match (Which they have to do if they want to keep him).

The teams then created a trade that added a 7th round pick. The Dolphins got a second pick, and the Patriots were able to give him a much more conservative contract.

How can you hate Welker for being a product of the system? Be happy that he tied the record for the most catches in a Super Bowl. Be happy that he has become a super star. Be happy that he worked his way from an Undrafted FA to one of the best slot receivers in the league.

All I see is sour grapes and selfish people on these boards that have an, "If he's not on our team then I hope he dies" attitude, and that is sickening.

it was a good trade both ways. unfortunately, he went to a dolphin fans most hated rival and adopted their smug, arrogant attitude towards the rest of the league. he then bad mouthed the team that took a chance on an undrafted nobody. couldnt care less about welker now. hes just another patsy cheat. you can be happy for welker all you want. im happy he lost.

i still wear sam's #29 dolphins jersey with pride... i'm glad your a super bowl champ... thanks for all the memories in a fins uniform... i'm glad it was with the giants for i'm a jersey guy and follow the ny giants as my 2nd favorite football team... good luck sammy!!!!

Manuel Wright is now a Super Bowl Champion. :lol:

Yea. :rickybrow

And then there's this...

Eli Manning has a Super Bowl ring.
Dan Marino doesn't.
Eli Manning is a Super Bowl MVP.
Dan Marino wasn't.

I can't make any sense of it.

Why not? Eli Manning just played one of the greatest fourth quarters in Super Bowl history and was involved in one of the greatest plays in Super Bowl history.

Just because Marino never got his ring, doesn't mean that other players aren't entitled to the Glory.

Get over Eli's past missteps. The guy did everything possible to earn his accolades.

You gotta take the homer hat off once in a while.

congrats Sam!!!!!

BTW - Seau Haters...... he was cut from the Fins. He didn't weasel his way out of town.
Also, How does that taste, Welker? Little punk! He's a weasel.

congrats Sam!!!!!

BTW - Seau Haters...... he was cut from the Fins. He didn't weasel his way out of town.
Also, How does that taste, Welker? Little punk! He's a weasel.

Seau's "retirement party" was a slap in the face of the Charger Fans and the Charger organization. It was all bull**** and he joined the Pats 2 days later.

Congrats Sam Madison! You earned it!

Sam Madison: One of my favorite Dolphins ever.
Junior Seau: One of my least favorite Dolphins ever.

(I don't like Wes Welker's overrated *** either)

How fitting.

Congrats to Madison and the Giants! Even Manny Wright. Thank you for a helluva game!

Welker had a hell of a year, with a team that was willing to pay him what he is worth. As our #2 receiver, and a top notch return man, the Phins didn't think enough of him to pay him a proper salary. And guess what. Those idiots that made the Welker trade are where? GONE! Cause the TUNA knows idiots when he sees them.

How can you justify letting go of your #2 receiver & return man? For what? John Beck? Who I hope developes into a starter for us, but I doubt it now. good going fired guys.

Welker had a hell of a year, with a team that was willing to pay him what he is worth. As our #2 receiver, and a top notch return man, the Phins didn't think enough of him to pay him a proper salary. And guess what. Those idiots that made the Welker trade are where? GONE! Cause the TUNA knows idiots when he sees them.

How can you justify letting go of your #2 receiver & return man? For what? John Beck? Who I hope developes into a starter for us, but I doubt it now good going fired guys.

Where did that come from? Totally off topic. Still, heres my insight. We drafted Satele with the 2nd rounder we got for Welker. Incase you forgot, the Patriots were going to put the poison pill in his contract offer which would've guaranteed the Dolphins having to pay the full amount of a hefty contract. Bob Kraft offered up a 7th rounder to avoid the bad publicity. He was also able to sign Welker to a much less contract than he would've had to if he was still tendered. Anyhow, it's over man. Let it go.

Back
Top Bottom