Merged:Conspiracy Theories in Yesterday's Big Game?/No, Bellicheck is a Jedi. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Conspiracy Theories in Yesterday's Big Game?/No, Bellicheck is a Jedi.

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Conspiracy Theories in Yesterday's Big Game?

Hello everyone, just wanted to ask this question cause my father asked me this morning...

I know its sounds stupid, I cannot for the life of me believe it, but....

Does anyone think that Kasay's kick out of bounds, giving the ball to NE at the NE 40 yd line, with 1:08 left in the game, was a fix to let NE win the game?

It reminds me of the Dallas-Pittsburgh Super Bowl, where N. O'Donnel should have been Dallas' MVP for throwing so many crucial INTs in that game. Specially when there were no recievers in the area....

I know that there are ideas out there floating in fan's minds. I like to read some of them...

No I don't believe that but I too have a question...

When NE played St. Louis in the SB and the Rams tied the game 17-17 i believe...and St. Louis kicked it off to NE didn't the Rams kicker also kick it out of bounds???

Nah. Kasay is just an idiot. He's had brain farts like that all year long most of the time though its just him missing easy FGs.

Dont forget Mare's excellent kickoff to end the 2002 season. :\

No conspiracy, Bellicheck is a Jedi.

He uses the force to push kickoffs out of bounds, and jedi mind tricks to sway refs from calling blatant holding.

That also explains the robes.

Tom Brady = Luke Skywalker

I honestly don't believe the games were fixed it there is too much money involved and would rewuire too many different people to make it work but there is a hell of alot of strange things that happens when the Pats are playing.

Yes. Crennel and Weis are also his padawans. Bellicheck is Yoda.

Belichick = Obe Wan
Belichick= Luke

OOOOORRRR you can think of it as......

Belichick = the Emperor
Brady = Vader

I think of it more like Bill = the Emperor and Brady = Luke. But that doesn't make much sense. ;)

:tongue:

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
I honestly don't believe the games were fixed it there is too much money involved and would rewuire too many different people to make it work but there is a hell of alot of strange things that happens when the Pats are playing.

You can't fix on a large scale but you can give "favorites" on a small scale....

Just kep the game close and we do the rest.....

I.e. On NE's last TD drive when Brady almost got sacked he balooned the ball out of bounds. For refs who called a tight game on the Panthers all game long it is kind of funny that this was not called intentional grounding. It would have been for any other QB.

Why was Brady invited to the State of the Union address? why not DelHomme?

Is it coincidence that since 2001 when America is looking for heroes and true "patriots" a team rises which hasn't really done to much before that? Coincidently named Patriots and playing in blue red and white? 2 superbowls in 3 years in a time when parity was supposed to disallow that?

You can't fix an entire season and you probably can't fix a bunch of games but you can "direct" games which are close.

Order for the season: lets keep every game close.....and we will get help from above.

Now we all can say, that we are only jellous because we play with them in the same division but when Packers fans who neither have love or hate for the Pats begin to wonder the same one must ask do they receive favoritism in close games or not?

Back
Top Bottom