[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

really.. maybe you should discuss with Lockout her accident.. the one she is still recovering from.. a drunk hit her head on, she crossed the center line and hit another car killing someone... I guess being crippled for life in YOUR world isn't sky is falling, but I bet it is for almost everyone else.. including the family of the dude that was killed. I am stunned you would say such a thing nasty, and more than a little disappointed.

Amen brother!! My sentiments exactly!! Thank you

i cant believe all the people down on crowder here. i like the stats of crowder that was posted showing his lack of sacks and picks. how many sacks and picks does thomas have in his career? and then someone saying how tackles can be misleading. tackles are the only thing that matters for a linebacker. i will agree that he might not be the best MLB - but on the right side he is money. guys are nuttier than squirrel sh1t.

Yeah I heard bad things about him when he was with the Gators, if he did drive while under the influence, wrecked his car, and left the scene of an accident which is 2 felonies; then I hope Parcels sticks to his guns and gives him the hook.

Sorry to bust your bubble there, Perry Mason, but neither of those charges is a felony.

Back
Top Bottom