[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

Romo is hardly a thug..he did all his badass-ness on the field

No, he's a coward for getting his wife to purchase his "prescriptions."

Although, spitting on people on a football field is rather thuggish, I would say. Happened more than once.

First Lance Briggs now Crowder. I dont understand why these people just abandon the site. It seems odd.

IF i was driving drunk or drugged and crashed I would flee the scene to avoid the DUI charge and jail.
Exactly, let's see like a 200 dollar fine or lose your liscense for a few months and get publicly labeled as a drunk, hmmmmm tough decision... I know a guy who hit a house and smashed a huge hole in it, he backed up drove like two blocks to his buddy's house and went to sleep, he woke up the next morning and reported it, and got charged with fleeing the scene and when he went to court the cop never showed up so the state dropped all charges. He got off scott free...

The whole thing seems to have been blown way out of proportion. At first I wasnt sure if they were going to get rid of him, now I don't see any reason why they would (at least, not based on this incident)

The whole thing seems to have been blown way out of proportion. At first I wasnt sure if they were going to get rid of him, now I don't see any reason why they would (at least, not based on this incident)

Maybe the incident today was blown out of proportion maybe not. One thing I do know is that Crowders play on the field is extremely over rated and for that very reason the guy should be replaced. We are going to be rebuilding our defense with talented young aggressive football players not mediocre players who seem to rely mainly on their name and their so called wit. I've seen enough of this guy and his inability to make plays on the field

Send him a packin' please!

I do hope Crowder is safe I would never wish him harm

BUT......

As a football player the guy is mediocre folks. He is just not a very good linebacker and apparently from the report although probably too early to tell the guy just doesn't seem to be very smart. The whole thing stinks of drunk driving with a firearm in the vehicle.

If this proves to be true it is just one more reason I want him off this football team.

Never have liked his play. He is too slow, takes bad angles and chases plays.

Right on fang. Most of you know I have been calling Crowder the most overrated phin for a couple of years now. The guy gets credit from alot of folks in this place for being all pro caliber. He's not. And now this. He's a moron too. Im good on Crowder. Hopefully he will be released soon. We dont need these kinds of problems from guys who arent even any good on the field.

Right on fang. Most of you know I have been calling Crowder the most overrated phin for a couple of years now. The guy gets credit from alot of folks in this place for being all pro caliber. He's not. And now this. He's a moron too. Im good on Crowder. Hopefully he will be released soon. We dont need these kinds of problems from guys who arent even any good on the field.

crowderhas been one of the best players on are defense since he was a rookie, he was 2nd in tackles on the team his 1st 2 seasons and was are leading tackler this season, he is a big nasty linebacker and probably are best defense pick the last 5 years

crowderhas been one of the best players on are defense since he was a rookie, he was 2nd in tackles on the team his 1st 2 seasons and was are leading tackler this season, he is a big nasty linebacker and probably are best defense pick the last 5 years

Leading the team in tackles can be very misleading unless you are plugging the hole like say Zach Thomas does. Crowder gets the majority of his tackles after the play is by him. I'm not real happy when a LB celebrates a tackle 5-7 yards downfield. The guy chases plays. Just go back and watch. It was said here earlier that he often takes himself out of plays by making bad decisions. The guy really needs to study more film and pay attention to tackling angles. Seems he is always a step behind. The film doesn't lie!

Leading the team in tackles can be very misleading unless you are plugging the hole like say Zach Thomas does. Crowder gets the majority of his tackles after the play is by him. I'm not real happy when a LB celebrates a tackle 5-7 yards downfield. The guy chases plays. Just go back and watch. It was said here earlier that he often takes himself out of plays by making bad decisions. The guy really needs to study more film and pay attention to tackling angles. Seems he is always a step behind. The film doesn't lie!

he makes some mistakes, but he also has the speed 2 make up 4 those mistakes, he has the ability to chase the ball which is something alot of bigger guys cant do

Man..you took the words right out of my mouth. I have been screaming about him all year...especially about chasing plays...guessing wrong holes and being totally taken out of a play. I do not think he is a terrible player...but nowhere near to a top LB. He really needs to step up his play or he will be gone. He rarely if EVER makes a play in the couple of years he has been here. Sad but true.

Maybe the incident today was blown out of proportion maybe not. One thing I do know is that Crowders play on the field is extremely over rated and for that very reason the guy should be replaced. We are going to be rebuilding our defense with talented young aggressive football players not mediocre players who seem to rely mainly on their name and their so called wit. I've seen enough of this guy and his inability to make plays on the field

Send him a packin' please!

Well yeah, thats what I meant, that I wouldn't be surprised if they sent him packing, but that I didn't think this crash incident would have any real say in it. If they do it would more likely be because they don't think highly of him as a player. I think higher of him than you, but I'm not saying he's a pro bowler or anything. Personally I'd rather we address other (and imo more glaring needs) needs right now.

I have no problem at all with him getting drunk and possessing a LEGAL gun... (if it was legal)

Driving while drunk? I dont see that as ok behavior... but I also dont see it as sky is falling type of stuff either. It happens to the best of us...

Yeah try telling that to a family who has lost a loved one who was hit and killed by a drunk driver.

Back
Top Bottom