[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

What the heck? Does Crowder not know that Parcells will get rid of him if it turns out he was driving drunk? Great

Now what am I gonna do with my Crowder jersey? lol

Seriously though, this sucks. He and Ronnie are my two favorite fins. And who are we going to replace him with if we get rid of him? Do we really need another hole to fill?

Can we ever go 1 freaking off-season without someone getting into trouble???!!!! I say we make an example of Crowder and send him packing if it comes out he was drunk or had an illegal weapon.

Nice of him to leave the gun in the backseat for anyone to walk by and grab. Again confirms he isn't a smart person. Thankfully for him the cops got it and not some thug using it in other crimes.

Oh well, on the human side, I hope he's alright. On the professional side, he's gone. He had issues when he was at Florida if I remember correctly. I think he got drunk and was arrested in the street or tore up a car or something. Won't be around next year if this plays out the way it sounds.

what's with the gun? idiot!

As far as I know, Channing Crowder has the same 2nd Amendment rights as any other American.

I don't live in Florida, but in my state it's perfectly legal to transport firearms in your vehicle... provided your not driving around with it loaded (and if he has a concealed carry permit - it's perfectly legal to transport it loaded or not). When you take into account the recent tragedy of Sean Taylor, and add in the 1000's of times a lot of these players are threatened - hit up for money - stalked - etc... (for no other reason than they are rich and famous) I find it more than understandable that Crowder (and any other NFL player for that matter) might want to exercise those 2nd Amendment rights to protect himself.

Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime, and it's stupid... so there's plenty of room for criticizing Channing, without injecting childish left-wing prejudices and fear of inanimate objects into the discussion.

Just remember the Parcells quote when Bill was hired, he said "I don't want problem children, I really don't, someone else can deal with them".

Oh well, on the human side, I hope he's alright. On the professional side, he's gone. He had issues when he was at Florida if I remember correctly. I think he got drunk and was arrested in the street or tore up a car or something. Won't be around next year if this plays out the way it sounds.

what in the hell are you guys talking about? this is one player we cant afford to lose that we dont even know if he did anything wrong yet. and no, he never had any problems at UF - just catching wild hogs in the off season. i love how everyone rushes to judgement when noone even knows the story yet. we need this guy. lets all hope he picked up a hooker, found out it was a dude, then ran off in the woods crying and full of shame thinking about the giant adams apple that he shouldve noticed. word up.

Back
Top Bottom