[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

unluckyluciano

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this:

http://cbs4.com/local/miami.dolphins.car.2.636054.html

An early morning crash in Hollywood may have involved a sidelined Miami Dolphins' player.

The Florida Highway Patrol said around 5:15 a.m. they received a call about a car that had gone off the Hollywood Boulevard exit ramp on the Florida Turnpike and slammed into a palm tree. When an FHP trooper arrived at the accident site, he found keys inside the abandoned vehicle along with a blackberry, a set of crutches in the back seat and a gun.
A check of the car's license plate showed it was registered to Dolphins' linebacker Channing Crowder.

Crowder's car hits palm tree

An early morning crash in Hollywood may have involved a sidelined Miami Dolphins' player.

The Florida Highway Patrol said around 5:15 a.m. they received a call about a car that had gone off the Hollywood Boulevard exit ramp on the Florida Turnpike and slammed into a palm tree. When an FHP trooper arrived at the accident site, he found keys inside the abandoned vehicle along with a blackberry, a set of crutches in the back seat and a gun.

A check of the car's license plate showed it was registered to Dolphins' linebacker Channing Crowder.
I hope he is OK, seems odd that we would just abandon his car.

http://cbs4.com/local/miami.dolphins.car.2.636054.html

A gun? uh oh, hope he has a license for that : /

They just said on Fox News Channel that it was Channing Crowder's truck and he was not at the site of the accident. I hope he is Okay if this is true.

Running is a good Idea to do when you are drunk. Hide for about an hour until your B.A level has dropped so you do not get charged with a DUI.

Running is a good Idea to do when you are drunk. Hide for about an hour until your B.A level has dropped so you do not get charged with a DUI.

been there unfortunately. :(

he is my fav player so i hope hes not gonna make an a55jack out of himself.

I hope he is ok!! after that....

man...I hope that it turns out that the car was stolen! Possibly, leaving the scene of an accident, gun in the car....way things have been for this franchise the last few years...I've got a bad feeling that Channing is some trouble.

I wonder if Parcells will make an example of him.... Worse yet what will the Commish do?

he found keys inside the abandoned vehicle along with a blackberry, a set of crutches in the back seat and a gun.

He might as well have left his jersey on the seat.

$10 says he was drunk. Why else would he run away from an accident....at 5am? And a 1-car at that?

Somewhere Lance Briggs is smiling.

He might as well have left his jersey on the seat.

$10 says he was drunk. Why else would he run away from an accident....at 5am? And a 1-car at that?

Somewhere Lance Briggs is smiling.

I agree with you.
I hope he is ok but the Tuna might not like this; neither will the commissioner if this proves true.

not good... hope he's not seriously injured and lying in a ditch somewhere... One might think that if you're drunk to leave the scene, problem is that he could be too drunk to realize he's seriously injured. (all speculation of course)

Back
Top Bottom