[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Crowders Car Found Abandoned After Crash / Issued Citations

Man..you took the words right out of my mouth. I have been screaming about him all year...especially about chasing plays...guessing wrong holes and being totally taken out of a play. I do not think he is a terrible player...but nowhere near to a top LB. He really needs to step up his play or he will be gone. He rarely if EVER makes a play in the couple of years he has been here. Sad but true.

A big thank you ...I agree 100%!!!! :up:

Yeah try telling that to a family who has lost a loved one who was hit and killed by a drunk driver.

My roommates Mom is a parapalegic (sp?) due to a drunk driver...

Dont talk about things you dont know...

Yeah, a smart move like that belongs in a United Way ad so kids can learn from it.
Yeah, seriously. I don't see anything smart about this.

That may not be the major charge he will face. He better hope he has a license for that gun, or else there will be a long investigation.

Either way, if we lose him from the team, it's fine with me. The dude is mediocre, period. Overrated, too slow, not a true ILB, kind of sloppy.

that was a good thread. alcohol, guns, abandoned cars, thugs, toolbags, and doogie hauser on a football message board. what more do you want? oh yeah, transfestite hookers, too.

:lol:
Just another day in the zoo...

I have no problem at all with him getting drunk and possessing a LEGAL gun... (if it was legal)

Driving while drunk? I dont see that as ok behavior... but I also dont see it as sky is falling type of stuff either. It happens to the best of us...

really.. maybe you should discuss with Lockout her accident.. the one she is still recovering from.. a drunk hit her head on, she crossed the center line and hit another car killing someone... I guess being crippled for life in YOUR world isn't sky is falling, but I bet it is for almost everyone else.. including the family of the dude that was killed. I am stunned you would say such a thing nasty, and more than a little disappointed.

Yeah, a smart move like that belongs in a United Way ad so kids can learn from it.

After I read your post, I thought about those Peyton Manning ads. You know which ones I mean? The dumb advise ones?
Rather witty post, actually :up:

I'm not surprised by this, what more do you guys want from the guy he did graduate from the University of Florida after all... :D

Crowder is a clown. Hands down.. He shows absolutely no maturity whatsoever.. And he shows no signs at all of growing up either.. And his play this year showed no signs of him being a true starting LB, at least at MLB anyways

I don't know if anyone has said this, and I am not going to wade through 13 pages to find out, but...

...it's a good thing the tree didn't cut it to the outside, or Channing would never have caught up with it in time to hit it. :D

I don't know if anyone has said this, and I am not going to wade through 13 pages to find out, but...

...it's a good thing the tree didn't cut it to the outside, or Channing would never have caught up with it in time to hit it. :D

I'm gunna boo and hiss ya as soon as I quit laughing

Channing is a thug who runs with a group of thugs. Great. Send him packing!!!

Yeah I heard bad things about him when he was with the Gators, if he did drive while under the influence, wrecked his car, and left the scene of an accident which is 2 felonies; then I hope Parcels sticks to his guns and gives him the hook.

We could get a 2nd round draft pick for Crowder and draft a talented line backer like Ben Moffitt, or DL like George Selvie (2007 Sack Leader) from USF to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom