[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite

I saw a youtube clip of him from ESPN or NFL Network showing him taking plays off this year, they went through it play by play. I'll see if I can dig it up.

JMO

It was against the eagles . He got lit up by a safety after a play in the first drive and went down hard.He was out for a series and came back in that game.
He did not play or run deep routes they kept 2 guys on him and brady and co went on the opposite side on every play with moss just running around with double coverage away from the play area.

Culpepper wants to be in miami... if signed.. will moss follow..?

Daunte has stated that he would love to be back in miami... if given the chance, with all the speculation that moss wants a reunion with the QB... will moss follow?

wow...are we really serious...i wouldnt mind moss but no cpep please

He's probably the best QB to play on this team since Dan retired. The Nick Saban regime treated him poorly but they're all gone now so I wouldn't mind seeing him and Moss play here...if the price is right.

heh, if that happens, it'll be fun to watch Moss's head explode when he realizes he's downgraded QBs from a Lexus to a Kia. Should be entertaining, so long as it's not on the Fins!
322-1.gif

heh, if that happens, it'll be fun to watch Moss's head explode when he realizes he's downgraded QBs from a Lexus to a Kia. Should be entertaining, so long as it's not on the Fins!
322-1.gif

nice one lol:lol:

well maybe we could get DC cheap since Mr H already cut him a big check and then Moss becomes the only real cap hit..

He's probably the best QB to play on this team since Dan retired. The Nick Saban regime treated him poorly but they're all gone now so I wouldn't mind seeing him and Moss play here...if the price is right.

He played in our system?! what? when? where?! I don't remember that! What was it, like 4 games?! lol....

Just kidding. You're right he was here and gone so fast that he never got a shot due to injuries. That said, I really don't want anything to do with Moss or C-Pepp. The only way I'd touch C-Pepp is if he came here as a free agent, I don't want to give up ANY more picks for him. As for Moss, it'd cost too much and he'd be complaining after our first loss. I'm not saying he lacks talent obviously, or that he's not worth the money, but he is only satisfied is when he's winning. Look at his production on the last loosing team he was on (Oakland) versus this past year at NE. Last year won every game but one... the first game he looses here and he'll be causing a scene and taking plays off... no thanks.

Thats would be cool to think about but I don't see it happening, parcells isnt stupid to load all that salary cap to 2 players; you have to understand culpepper is ok, moss is good bc stall worth and welker were next to him. I just wished we still kept welker and utilized him more

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3273447

are you serious? Moss was "good" cuz he had stallworth and welker? New ENGLAND was good for these reasons. Moss faced triple coverage ALOT. Tell me those guys "made him good"

L2G is dead on about Moss in this thread. Character wise, the guy is a bum. Always has been and always will be.

Its funny though how he never has anything negative to point out about the many poor character displays of Culpepper. In fact he tries to spin it and defend Culpepper.

The big difference between the two is Moss is a helluva football player and Culpepper blows. Both of them are poor character clowns.

L2G is a great argument creator. The guy could make a pretty good lawyer IMHO. However when I read threads like this I have to stop and realize that he isnt a straight shooter. He is right about guys like Chad Johnson and Moss, but he isnt straight down the line. When there is a guy he likes(Culpepper) none of these same standards he holds against other guys who have character flaws seem to apply. Funny how that is.

As for the idea that this thread is supposed to be about........:lol: yea right. Culpepper and Moss together. :sidelol: First of all, Mort was talking about this and how there was really no market for Culpepper at all. The idea that these two will play together is absurd. Especially to make a run at a title. Any team that would sign Culpepper to be their starter right now is nowhere close to playoff contention, much less a world title. Name one team that is a contender that dosent have their QB situation set. Even if you could there is no way Culpepper would start for them. Like Mort said, Culpepper is going to have to take a deal to be the backup somewhere and hope he gets a shot. The idea that Moss even got to call him shows how bright he is. All Moss is doing anyway is trying to get someone to throw a monster deal out there to him so NE has to match or come close to it. He is probably just trying to make sure its a top headline still that he isnt signed by placing this supposed call to Dumbte.

And for the record, they never spoke of going to Minnesota. Or at least thats not what was reported. Just that he merely suggested finishing what they started in Minnesota somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom