[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite

He's probably the best QB to play on this team since Dan retired. The Nick Saban regime treated him poorly but they're all gone now so I wouldn't mind seeing him and Moss play here...if the price is right.

Or the worst.

Treated him poorly??? They gave him a **** load of money to blow for 4 games and then whine for several months. If thats being treated poorly then Id like to know where I can go to be treated like ****.

First of all, Mort was talking about this and how there was really no market for Culpepper at all.

This shouldn't surprise anybody. The guy is a useless, washed up, sack of crap. Once again, Dumbte needs Moss to bail him out. Only this time he needs Moss to help him get a job, versus catching a pass that was thrown into triple coverage.

I would love it but no just because were rebuilding and we're going to suck some and they want to win so ya know...

Please let me in on your view. Not being a smartass... Just want to know why you feel that he is such a bad person.

I am sure that whatever you list be true. I just think that about 50% of the other superstars (Porter type players) are much worse than Moss.

He had real issues in college...a few blimps on a screen in the Pros. Wow he went to the hell pit of the NFL (Raiders) and wanted out. Sounds like most raider players & coaches.

I have had talks with a Hall Of Fame DE about Moss. He is made out to be a monster and really just wants to WIN! If you have Moss on your team, you had better try to FIX your team every offseason. If not...he will make waves that just about any other player would...

L2G has given you plenty of examples of Moss' behavior that indicates he is just plain and simply not a good person. If that isnt enough then here's the capper.....

I grew up about a 45 min drive from where Randy did and went to a rival HS, graduating in the same year as he. Our schools were #1 and #2 every year in basketball while Moss was there.

(On a side note, some great battles. They had Moss and Jason Williams and we had 6 kids that played college ball(3 went D-I). I remember a game where we crushed them by 20 or so on our home court and Moss had one of the sickest ali-oop yams Ive ever seen in person. WAY ABOVE the rim. Anyways we won one of the state titles and I think they won the other 2 out of the 3 years they were all there. Id say we had the slightly better team overall though every season(bias). One classic state tourney game(1st round despite being ranked #1 and they were #2 there was no seeding at that time) went right down to the wire. Our star PG who started at LSU laid a perfect bounce pass with 3 seconds left, setting up the game winning lay in and my good friend Sean blew the snowbird. Unreal. Good times, good games.)

back to the point of the post....Moss' character.

The story has been talked about and misrepresented and told many different ways over the years. Bottom line is what happened is this redneck kid at Moss' school called him a derogatory racial term(you can figure it out). Now from what I hear this particular kid was a known bully and one of the tough guy rednecks. Its been said he and Moss were enemies before and it was built up before the incident, but Im not so sure thats not all just bs. It was a pretty big school and I doubt they knew each other. But, again I cant say one way or the other. Either way what transpired shouldnt excuse what Moss proceded to do. He beat the **** out of this kid within an inch of his life. IN THE SCHOOL. All he got was a suspension and the whole thing was swept under the rug. Moss shouldve served some time for the beating which landed the kid in critical condition, clinging to life at Charleston Area Medical Center. What the kid said was certainly stupid, ignorant, and uncalled for, but despite that what Moss did was plain and simple a felony criminal act. He didnt just kick his ***. He continued to beat the kid after there clearly was no fight left. You get the real story if you live in the area and had access to the local news and papers before it was swept under the rug and then resurfaced later when Moss became a star athlete on a national level. Since then it has like I said been told alot of different ways with alot of conflicting information. I think it was SI that did a pretty good article on it a few years back.

Bottom line is Moss has always been a bad person starting with his youth, all the way to ND, FSU, and then had to go to Marshall just to play college ball, on into Minnesota, Oakland, and now despite how it was painted this year, New England.

I'd love to know where it says because a player didn't work out we can call him a worthless sack of crap. It's extremely offensive and makes me embarrassed to be a fan of the same team as the people who say things like that.

Just heard John Clayton report Randy Moss has spoken to Daunte Culpepper about the fact that they are both free agents and the possibility of reuniting on a new team. Could this be miami????????

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Give me a break.. Not a chance in hell.. And that is a garauntee

First he'll never get those numbers on another team, NE is stacked and Tom Brady makes every player look better.

Second......where do I even begin?

Lets start in Minny.

He tried to take over the clubhouse and was a major distraction. He openly admitted that he smokes pot for fun to the national media, which is a NFL substance abuse violation. He ran over a traffic cop that was trying to prevent him from making a U-turn. He fueded with Pep and the coaches and he forced a trade to the Raiders.

Oakland.....

He admitted that he wasn't playing hard because the team was losing and he wasn't getting enough passes thrown his way. His new coach (Kiffin) tried to reach out to him, he called Moss on his cellphone and Moss told him to "**** Off!!!" because he wanted to be traded. Then he limited the number of teams that he would go to, his behavior and bellyaching made it possible for the Pats to send a measely 4th rounder to Oakland in the trade.

New England....

The selfish player that he is, he thought that NE was going to be his ticket to an easy SB ring, so he tried to play the good soldier. But he couldn't keep up the act for long, he was accused of striking a woman in a night club.

So yeah.......I don't want him or his act in Miami.

didnt he moon someone too while in minny?

Local radio jus said 5 yrs 52 million 25 gaurented

Report is untrue. Clayton is always full of crap. He's a Colts homer, and it's a coincidence he'd write a report about a key player from his team's rivals departing to another conference.

He wishes.

omg.... remember when moss hit the patrol person while driving a golf cart? he drug him/her like a mile before stopping

L2G is dead on about Moss in this thread. Character wise, the guy is a bum. Always has been and always will be.

Its funny though how he never has anything negative to point out about the many poor character displays of Culpepper. In fact he tries to spin it and defend Culpepper.

The big difference between the two is Moss is a helluva football player and Culpepper blows. Both of them are poor character clowns.

L2G is a great argument creator. The guy could make a pretty good lawyer IMHO. However when I read threads like this I have to stop and realize that he isnt a straight shooter. He is right about guys like Chad Johnson and Moss, but he isnt straight down the line. When there is a guy he likes(Culpepper) none of these same standards he holds against other guys who have character flaws seem to apply. Funny how that is.

Really?

Or is it the fact that I refuse to bash a player because he was injured? I find it amusing that I know what I'm talking about when you agree with my POV, but when you disagree then I'm talking out of my *** and spinning an argument. :rolleyes:

I call them as I see them and I hold all players to the same standards, but I'm not going to spend months on end trashing a guy for no reason and taking every opportunity to call him a piece of **** like some people have.

Again, the quotes are there for people to view and judge for themselves. I can pull them if you like?

Back
Top Bottom