[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Culpepper AND Moss to Miami????/moss and culpepper want to reunite

Really?

Or is it the fact that I refuse to bash a player because he was injured? I find it amusing that I know what I'm talking about when you agree with my POV, but when you disagree then I'm talking out of my *** and spinning an argument. :rolleyes:

I call them as I see them and I hold all players to the same standards, but I'm not going to spend months on end trashing a guy for no reason and taking every opportunity to call him a piece of **** like some people have.

Again, the quotes are there for people to view and judge for themselves. I can pull them if you like?

Like2Mod, Bro, Culpeppers injury is irrelevant here. We ARE NOT talking about his performance on the field(which was horrible). We are talking about character here. You refuse to bash Culpepper in any way and the reality is he has a long track record(like Moss although not as bad) of demonstrating being a turd.

Like2Mod, Bro, Culpeppers injury is irrelevant here. We ARE NOT talking about his performance on the field(which was horrible). We are talking about character here. You refuse to bash Culpepper in any way and the reality is he has a long track record(like Moss although not as bad) of demonstrating being a turd.

Ha, thats a funny way of putting it. True, but funny also.

I can't believe this idea is getting so much talk.. Moss is an unbelievable talent.. but would never play here... and Cpep... I've seen enough of him, and wouldn't be surprised if no-one picks him up.

Please demonstrate how Culpepper has character issues. Besides the boat issue of which charges were dropped so we have no clue what he did, but is considered innocent by the letter of the law. I can recall of no time he has been in trouble with the law and is very active in charities. If you want to talk character issues you might want to stick to Joey Porter topics but unless you have some examples of his poor character, your kind of just flapping.

The scenario is doubtful until I hear something more verifiable. Besides Clayton is there any other reliable source reporting this? ESPN reporters' credibility with yours truly is next to zero eventhough Clayton is notch up from the ultimate tool in Mortenson.

If for some very slim possiblity that it is true would Moss be the model citizen as he was with the Evil Empire? I wish Culpepper all the success but serioulsy was there any bridge burnt with Wayne H? I don't think so unless something is missing here. With Mueller absoltuely but he is gone. One more shot for C-Pep to compete now that the knee is healed?Ummm something to ponder.

We all loved Cpep when we signed him....we all hated him and thought he was washed up when Saban rushed him back from injury......if we signed both and they did well we'd all love him the same. Some of you are too quick to rush to judgement. As for character issues Cpep has NONE, and Moss well he was great in NE and IMO has matured. People are taking advantage of his track record and accusing him of things based on a perception that IMO he's been getting away from the last few years. To all the fair weather fans out there if it does happen, which i agree is as likely as as a turd comn out of your mouth, we'll all love em both when they take us to the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom