Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 127 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No one wants Dante?

Jets | Team will not pursue Culpepper
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:54:17 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the New York Jets confirmed the team will not pursue Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper.

Ravens | Not interested in Culpepper
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:53:34 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Baltimore Ravens are not interested in trading for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper.

Saints | Team not in running for Culpepper
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:51:15 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the New Orleans Saints are not in the running to trade for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper.

KFFL is reporting that none of these teams are intrested... hmm... makes me wonder who is intrested in him...

Schefter is the more reliable of the two, but he also said that Miami would make a play for Brees.

Also, it should be pointed out he never said Miami made an offer, they just never denied making an offer and they are the main team interested that has not denied an offer and he thinks we're the team.

i opened this with the expectations of seeing an official trade link...cmon now man

i dont see why ANYone would be b.c of his totally destroyed knee, u cant throw balls from the sideline, legally that is

ckparrothead said:
Hey Noland there's nothing wrong with people that want Brees over Culpepper. It's your opinion and you have a right to it brother. I disagree, personally, but that's just also my opinion.

In my humble (sarcasm) opinion though, there IS something wrong with all these people that seem to hate Daunte as a prospect while loving Brees, or the people that seem to love Daunte and hate Brees. They're both PREMIER quarterbacks, something we haven't even caught a damn whiff of around here in 7 years.

Don't tell me you don't think Lucas was a premier QB!

I will take Culpepper or Brees. I am a little nervous about Bree's shoulder - I mean we could look like fools, and the Chargers like hero's if he is never the same because of his shoulder. I will take my chances with a knee...

Back
Top Bottom