Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 128 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Since no one interested I hope we offer low conditional picks like a 3rd or 4th in 2007.

adolfan131313 said:
Most guys that are Raider "matireal" are still in jail or on death row

Don't forget about them having to be older then Al Davis to even be considered a Raider.

Mainge said:
BINGO! That's exactly what's going on. But because of the off-season, any piece of football related news gets over analyzed.

HEADLINE: Drew Brees woke up thurday morning and took a crap.

FH: Does this mean hes not coming to Miami? Did The Saints do this? Does Ramsey have 7 eyes?

I mean c'mon people...

sounds like he's going to oakland to me based on this headline

right below the headline

and it had a remarkable resembelence to Al Davis!!

Oaklandraider said:
yeah we no your scared to go to the raider stadium but calm down were on a message board.
Hey I went sat two sections to the left of the black hole. Wore all my Dolphin gear including my foam dolpfin head hat.....got alot of ***t from the fans on the way in but i had 45 freinds with me. We took a bus from Sidelins ( a local sports Bar) I talk ***t all game long. It was great

adolfan131313 said:
Hey I went sat two sections to the left of the black hole. Wore all my Dolphin gear including my foam dolpfin head hat.....got alot of ***t from the fans on the way in but i had 45 freinds with me. We took a bus from Sidelins ( a local sports Bar) I talk ***t all game long. It was great

sidelines meaning you had raider friends with you go with other dolfaNS and see how it turns out :evil:

Oaklandraider said:
yeah we no your scared to go to the raider stadium but calm down were on a message board.

Actually, I read a report online that the fans' bark is bigger than there bite, and that most fans are very respectable. A guy dressed up like a pirate and took pictures with children, and was very upset that he had a beer in his hand during the pictures.

You guys can't be all that bad. :wink:

Mainge said:
Actually, I read a report online that the fans' bark is bigger than there bite, and that most fans are very respectable. A guy dressed up like a pirate and took pictures with children, and was very upset that he had a beer in his hand during the pictures.

You guys can't be all that bad. :wink:

not evryone is about 90% is though go and find out LOL:D

Back
Top Bottom