Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 129 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oaklandraider said:
sidelines meaning you had raider friends with you go with other dolfaNS and see how it turns out :evil:
No. they were mostly Cowboy fans who were out on game furlow from jail that were rooting for Miami, a couple fish fans, and a couple buddies who fight and train in the UFC. So i was a lil' backed if you know what i mean.

Oaklandraider said:
not evryone is about 90% is though go and find out LOL:D

Believe me, if I lived close enough, I'd prance around there with Dolphins gear from head to toe, and Fin flags sticking out my rear.

Oaklandraider said:
sidelines meaning you had raider friends with you go with other dolfaNS and see how it turns out :evil:

Are you kidding me??? This is an internet forum. People come here to discuss football. And in this case our beloved fins. Can we please stop the "I can beat you up because I'm tough" crap and talk football. There are so many more important things to talk about rather than waste time on that kind of useless crap. Seriously, do you think it makes it cool, or it makes you look cool, that someone goes to a visiting team's stadium and gets herassed?? No, the people that do so are just a bunch of tools. Trust me, I know, I live in NY and go to the Jet game every year. And every time someone starts w/ me, it never fails, it's always the drunken tool w/ no life at his first game showing off either b/c he is w/ a girl or feeling tough b/c his buddies are with him. Then you get him alone and he whimpers away like a little girl.

Oaklandraider said:

I been to all the Miami games and never got to much ****. They think there tuff when there in groups but when its one or two together they tend to clam down....and thats only about 15% the rest are fun fans and dont do any thing other than just talk ***t to ya...

adolfan131313 said:
No. they were mostly Cowboy fans who were out on game furlow from jail that were rooting for Miami, a couple fish fans, and a couple buddies who fight and train in the UFC. So i was a lil' backed if you know what i mean.

ahh i see you must no gene fields then carters trainer and go with a few less peeps an will see but like you said they were still talking ish!

Oaklandraider said:

I would, I just would carry my strap and blast the first faider fan to step up and it aint no lie..

massi20 said:
Are you kidding me??? This is an internet forum. People come here to discuss football. And in this case our beloved fins. Can we please stop the "I can beat you up because I'm tough" crap and talk football. There are so many more important things to talk about rather than waste time on that kind of useless crap. Seriously, do you think it makes it cool, or it makes you look cool, that someone goes to a visiting team's stadium and gets herassed?? No, the people that do so are just a bunch of tools. Trust me, I know, I live in NY and go to the Jet game every year. And every time someone starts w/ me, it never fails, it's always the drunken tool w/ no life at his first game showing off either b/c he is w/ a girl or feeling tough b/c his buddies are with him. Then you get him alone and he whimpers away like a little girl.
Its ok to go off course for a bit when the ******G suspence is killing us on who and what we are getting....relax. This Dante stuff is getting old, all we can do is wait and see...so a lil trash talk inbetween is fun..

NFL Network on Culpepper

Just reported on NFL NETWORK...Raiders, Ravens and Saints are not any of the teams with deals on the table for Culpepper. Front runner is now the Dolphins. Also mentioned was the Jets and Cardinals. The deal will be done before Saturday 12:01. DOLPHINS ARE THE FRONT RUNNER.

Brees or Culpepper ill take either.. Both are Pro Bowl QB's and can win games and make big plays

That was the same report from 3 hours ago. Nothing new.

Sounds more and more like we really could be getting Mr. Daunte but in my heart something still tells me its gonna end up going an unexpected way......

If we do get him i hope we didnt give up anything more than a conditional....:dolphins:

culpepper

if anyone hasn't seen it here is what nfl.com is saying:
DAUNTE UPDATE

The Vikings spent much today on the phones, finalizing a deal for quarterback Daunte Culpepper.
As of 7 p.m. ET, it was difficult to pinpoint where Culpepper is headed.
But it's not difficult to pinpoint where he's not.
clear.gif
A Sunshine State native, Daunte Culpepper starred at the University of Central Florida. He's not being traded to New Orleans. A Saints official said the team is not in the running for Culpepper, and New Orleans will push hard for Brees.
A Raiders official said Oakland never made an offer to Minnesota, even though the two sides spoke. The Raiders official said the team is absolutely out of the Culpepper sweepstakes.
The Baltimore Ravens are not interested in Culpepper, and likely will be pursuing Kerry Collins.
Late today, a Jets official confirmed his team won't pursue Culpepper.
Unless some team is lying -- and the teams mentioned above were adamant in their responses -- that leaves the Miami Dolphins as the only team that has admitted to being in the market for a quarterback.
Culpepper probably would be thrilled at the idea of returning home to Florida. He would be happy, the Dolphins likely would be happy, and the Vikings would be happy.
Now we wait to see if this bit of sense makes reality.

Espn News Just Reported That The Raiders Released A Statement Saying Have Have Not And Will Not Trade For Culpepper!!

Back
Top Bottom