Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mort Just Said....

on espn news that Culpepper will be traded within the next 24 hours to either the Raiders or Dolphins. He thought mostly likely to Oakland.

NJPHIN34 said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5395848

Apparently the Vikes are pissed at Culpepper and the fact that he's been so public about his gripes. I really do wonder how fed up with him they are and how badly they want to get rid of him. The article says they will accept less than a 1st rounder (they better). I say a 2nd is too much, he just had MAJOR knee surgery. I'm thinking the best way to get him would be a conditional pick, next year.

P.S. one positive thing if we could get culpepper is that he has no agent, so we should be able to take advantage of that. :tongue:

1) They are an NFC team-who cares 2) The guy is badly injured- who cares
3) He's got the boat thing going on-who cares 4) Al Davis wants him in Oakland to team up with Moss-who cares

it BETTER be to oakland, He overatted and wont be able to play till the middle of the season

Yea, we could sign him and T.O.... and then let them duke it out over who gets the biggest piece of the payroll pie....

Becks7 said:
on espn news that Culpepper will be traded within the next 24 hours to either the Raiders or Dolphins. He thought mostly likely to Oakland.

Good they can have him from what I hear he's still pretty torn up.

mchaps55 said:
Mort just reported that Culpepper will be traded within the next 24 hours...to either the Raiders or the Dolphins. Specifically that it would happen before the FA period begins.

Hope he's right...I'm ready for some actual player activity; and Culpepper just needs to be out of Minny. That's a terrible situation brewing.

I hope it is to the Raiders but if he comes here he better be shutting his mouth about more money and even taking a paycut!

looks like and Moss Culpepper reunion

Becks7 said:

Did he say for what?

I just said in another thread it better be Oakland or if he does come here he better quit the yapping about more money and possibly take a paycut!

Thats pretty big news. Culpepper to Chambers!! or Brees to Chambers!!!....Brees sounds better/ and by far the better choice.

This better be to Oakland.

We want Brees.

Back
Top Bottom