Merged: CULPEPPER! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TyBless

Hip Hop Producer/Fan Since 1983
Reaction score
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it... That's who we need, as a fan that's who I want. You should see how good we are on Madden right now with Culpepper, T.O., Chambers, McMike, Booker, Ricky and Ronnie... Oh, it's Ugly.. I also picked up Lavar Arrington while I was at it, and Ty Law...
lol..

Gotta love make believe... But ANYTHING can happen.

LOL while we are at it, lets take Michal vick, I had him in my madden league, and I went undefeated!! We can have culpepper and vick alternate! =0)

TyBless said:
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it... That's who we need, as a fan that's who I want. You should see how good we are on Madden right now with Culpepper, T.O., Chambers, McMike, Booker, Ricky and Ronnie... Oh, it's Ugly.. I also picked up Lavar Arrington while I was at it, and Ty Law...
lol..

I love Madden on here more than anyone, and not even I would post something this ridiculous :rolleyes2

You mean to tell me, you honestly think Culpepper should be the QB in 06 (Mid season 06 to be more specific) just because you have him as your QB in Madden.
Quit now while you're ahead :shakeno:

phinfan13/34 said:
LOL while we are at it, lets take Michal vick, I had him in my madden league, and I went undefeated!! We can have culpepper and vick alternate! =0)

That's the spirit... We can run Vick off those damn reverse flee-flicker bombs..!! lol

Loosen up guys..lol.. Funny ish is.... I'm gonna get my way!

TyBless said:
lol..

Yeah....make believe is always nice:rolleyes: ....however just say no to Culpepper.

TyBless said:
lol..

Madden? this doesn't belong in the Dolphin forum, it belongs in fantasy spam.

TyBless said:
lol..

i had culpepper on my fantasy team last year. Trust me he sucks without moss. You will see that again this year. He will not be a fin.

AquaInferno said:
I love Madden on here more than anyone, and not even I would post something this ridiculous :rolleyes2

You mean to tell me, you honestly think Culpepper should be the QB in 06 (Mid season 06 to be more specific) just because you have him as your QB in Madden.
Quit now while you're ahead :shakeno:

It's funny how you wait years being the only Dolphin fan in NY in your hood to meet other fans.. Then you find a nice site, and the people are so obnoxious..

Look, it really doesn't matter how serious you think your info, your input, or your little two cents in OUR favorite teams affairs are.. This is about being a fan, and having fun. Sure you wouldn't have posted this, that's why I did...

I love having fun with this, at a time where the REAL decision makers haggle over being 100 millionaires vs. billionaires..

I could kick the "facts" with any of you, I'm sure I've been to more Dolphin home games than most, even from NY.. The idea here, is I LIKE "Pep", over Brees.

We are running an offense he is familiar with, while his knees are fubar... His ARM is not. If we are running the same exact offense as last year, HE is the QB we need, not Brees. Like another poster mentioned, either him, or Ramsey.
Brees is brilliant, but I don't think he's the kind of QB to chuck it down the field 12 times a game..

I see you can't get no respect around here unless you post a dead serious post with a link to prove your facts.. It's a FAN site, all you fake GMs are not getting any more money for visiting finheaven than I am. SO kill the personal insults. Half of you wouldn't even be nearly as outspoken in person. Cybersnobbery is just as bad as cyber thuggery. Why can't you do it like your moms told you.. Have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

Let all the rest of us fans who want to have fun.. Do just that. We are all :tantrum: just as entitled..

Salary Cap ON..

popularwar said:
Even in Madden, how do you manage to get so many big names?

I let Pope go Glenn go.. Frerotte go.. Traded a number 1 for arrington. Law was a free agent.. Signed Rohan Davey as a back up.. To go with Sage. Cut Tebucky Jones.. Cut Madison :boohoo: .. Did all the cuts we've made except Seau.. I couldn't do it.. But it all worked right under the cap.. lolol.. Try it.

TyBless said:
It's funny how you wait years being the only Dolphin fan in NY in your hood to meet other fans.. Then you find a nice site, and the people are so obnoxious..

Look, it really doesn't matter how serious you think your info, your input, or your little two cents in OUR favorite teams affairs are.. This is about being a fan, and having fun. Sure you wouldn't have posted this, that's why I did...

I love having fun with this, at a time where the REAL decision makers haggle over being 100 millionaires vs. billionaires..

I could kick the "facts" with any of you, I'm sure I've been to more Dolphin home games than most, even from NY.. The idea here, is I LIKE "Pep", over Brees.

We are running an offense he is familiar with, while his knees are fubar... His ARM is not. If we are running the same exact offense as last year, HE is the QB we need, not Brees. Like another poster mentioned, either him, or Ramsey.
Brees is brilliant, but I don't think he's the kind of QB to chuck it down the field 12 times a game..

I see you can't get no respect around here unless you post a dead serious post with a link to prove your facts.. It's a FAN site, all you fake GMs are not getting any more money for visiting finheaven than I am. SO kill the personal insults. Half of you wouldn't even be nearly as outspoken in person. Cybersnobbery is just as bad as cyber thuggery. Why can't you do it like your moms told you.. Have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

Let all the rest of us fans who want to have fun.. Do just that. We are all :tantrum: just as entitled..
Their is a place for fun called the lounge. Their was a time when you could actually find pertinent information here on the main forum, and have real discussions. doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I like to have fun as much as anyone, but I do it in the right place.

GRAPEAPE said:
Their is a place for fun called the lounge. Their was a time when you could actually find pertinent information here on the main forum, and have real discussions. doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I like to have fun as much as anyone, but I do it in the right place.

We are talking about FOOTBALL... With men... right? Where did all these metrosexuals come from? Opinions are like aholes... We all have one...
Start a thread for you and your friends, and you can have a "real discussion"..
I'm sure a mod will come and defend what you're saying because like corporate america, everything gotta be in the right thread.. blah blah.. But I'm a Dolphins fan, and these are truly moves I would like to see my favorite team make... I made a comment relating to these possible transactions, by testing the chemistry in madden..no harm no foul(Haven't we seen these same tactics on NFL Live on ESPN?) By the way I want in on the next tourney... One.

Get your legs waxed..

I'm in year 15 in my Madden Dolphins franchise.

Let me tell you, to dominate the league at the QB position after all the current in-game vet QBs have left, you'll have to create your own. Madden's CPU Development of QBs is absolutley horrendous.

Anyways, that's another subject...
I definately wouldn't take the Fumble Machine/Captain of the Love Boat over Brees. Didn't Culpepper blow out his knee last year?

Granting that you were only having fun with your idea, it stills SUCKS, just like "Pep" does!!!!! So why dont you go on ahead and win a superbowl for all of us in your Madden, we will find better ideas to kill time on.

Back
Top Bottom