Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 130 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
adolfan131313 said:
Its ok to go off course for a bit when the ******G suspence is killing us on who and what we are getting....relax. This Dante stuff is getting old, all we can do is wait and see...so a lil trash talk inbetween is fun..

Yeah, you are prob. right. I know I'm stressing over this QB stuff. I don't mind talking smack, it just bothers me when it gets to the I can be you up levels.

The way it looks, nobody is trading for Culpepper. All these teams, and nobody will admit they're interested. Miami even denied having any contact with him....

It's anyones guess at this stage, but all of these teams "saying" one thing, doesn't mean they aren't "doing" another. Most of the time they just don't want anyone knowing what is going on outside of the organization until it's official....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Decoding The Culpepper Trade

Dolfans

I believe that Dante Culpepper is going to be a dolphin, now for the fun part follow my logic.

1-the Vikings let it be known that they have a trade in principle in place..
most often when trades are agreed in principle leaks happen and the details come out even if its not official we have an idea of the trade.
2-Sabans "one voice" appraoch he is the only one who will comment on any player additions or subtractions, and in this case he may want to be sure that in case of a last minute deal breaker he doesnt chase away Brees.
3-Culpepper is his own agent...agents are known from time to time to leak to the media of a trade involving their client, however Culpeppper wants out so he certainly isnt going to make any waves and leak the story of his new team.
The Vikings want to get rid of Culpeppers contract so out of proffessionalism
they arent going to leak the team's name & lastly Saban again he wants to cover all his base's so until they can make the trade official no comment from miami.

So dolfans using my deductive reasoning Dante Culpepper will be a dolfin approximately 12:02 est, if not ohhh well I tried.

zodiak said:
Dolfans

I believe that Dante Culpepper is going to be a dolphin, now for the fun part follow my logic.

1-the Vikings let it be known that they have a trade in principle in place..
most often when trades are agreed in principle leaks happen and the details come out even if its not official we have an idea of the trade.
2-Sabans "one voice" appraoch he is the only one who will comment on any player additions or subtractions, and in this case he may want to be sure that in case of a last minute deal breaker he doesnt chase away Brees.
3-Culpepper is his own agent...agents are known from time to time to leak to the media of a trade involving their client, however Culpeppper wants out so he certainly isnt going to make any waves and leak the story of his new team.
The Vikings want to get rid of Culpeppers contract so out of proffessionalism
they arent going to leak the team's name & lastly Saban again he wants to cover all his base's so until they can make the trade official no comment from miami.

So dolfans using my deductive reasoning Dante Culpepper will be a dolfin approximately 12:02 est, if not ohhh well I tried.
:googly: :goodnight

Rams | Team not interested in Culpepper
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:11:39 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams officials adamantly denied any interest in Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper Friday, March 10, in the wake of new speculation involving Culpepper and the Rams. Since Culpepper is still under contract, tampering rules hindered the Rams from commenting directly. Speaking on the condition of anonymity, one team official wisecracked: "We may be going to Culpepper's for lunch, but we're not going to Culpepper for quarterback," referring to the popular restaurant in St. Louis.

LightsOut said:
Rams | Team not interested in Culpepper
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:11:39 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams officials adamantly denied any interest in Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper Friday, March 10, in the wake of new speculation involving Culpepper and the Rams. Since Culpepper is still under contract, tampering rules hindered the Rams from commenting directly. Speaking on the condition of anonymity, one team official wisecracked: "We may be going to Culpepper's for lunch, but we're not going to Culpepper for quarterback," referring to the popular restaurant in St. Louis.

Gee, where have i heard this before?

by the way, why are people down on culpepper for hanging out with strippers, he is 29 years old and single and likes the ladies

Miami and a second unnamed team are the only teams really interested in Culpepper.

Rumors are used to drive up the trade value. Undoubtedly Minnesota is trying to get whoever to up their ante by saying another "unnamed" team is in the bidding. Just plain good business sense on Minnesota's part. Why not bluff their way into getting more from someone if they can? Worst case they settle for the original offer.

Its like selling a house. A house that has difficulty with his progressions when reading defenses. I pray that Miami isnt the team who has already made an offer. Brees please.

Kind of funny.....maybe the vikes are making this all up and no one has made an offer.

Almost 12:01 am....I thought the vikes said he would be traded before free agency???

dolfanate1 said:
Rumors are used to drive up the trade value. Undoubtedly Minnesota is trying to get whoever to up their ante by saying another "unnamed" team is in the bidding. Just plain good business sense on Minnesota's part. Why not bluff their way into getting more from someone if they can? Worst case they settle for the original offer.

Its like selling a house. A house that has difficulty with his progressions when reading defenses. I pray that Miami isnt the team who has already made an offer. Brees please.

39 TDs.. 2 years ago.. Same system that we are running now.Randy Moss missed like 7 games, and limped thru the others...
Keep saying the man can't read..
DEFENSES..

I'm starting to wonder about you, and guys like you..

GOD PLEASE.. Send my favorite team in the world a great QB like Daunte Culpepper! Wait, even better, bring us Daunte Culpepper. Bring Brees too, we need a reliable BACKUP.. Just kidding. Daunte OVER Drew..For real tho!

Back
Top Bottom