Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 131 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TyBless said:
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it... That's who we need, as a fan that's who I want. You should see how good we are on Madden right now with Culpepper, T.O., Chambers, McMike, Booker, Ricky and Ronnie... Oh, it's Ugly.. I also picked up Lavar Arrington while I was at it, and Ty Law...
lol..

Gotta love make believe... But ANYTHING can happen.

yea, its sounds good, but then all the bamas and glitchers, and weak folk would hop on the bandwagon...as evidenced by everyone using the colts, giants, and patties this past year...

Hahaha, wait and see. NYC apparently doesnt get as many Vikings games as Wisconsin & Minnesota. You guys see stats and some highlights, then assume that the guy is great. I have watched a helluva lot of Vikings games (as I am an anti Packer Fan)...and was pretty underwhelmed by Culpepper in general. There is a reason you havent heard that Miami (or anyone) has traded for Culpepper yet...and that is?

Nfl total access reports

Miami is favored to get Daunte.He thinks that a deal could be struck today!

Thoughts!

Excited for Miami if they get Daunte?

too many conflicting rreporti am just gonna wait till something is official..if i keep getting excited over rumors i am going to have a heart attack at 22

PhinSoldia said:
too many conflicting rreporti am just gonna wait till something is official..if i keep getting excited over rumors i am going to have a heart attack at 22

lmaoo ill be next to you

I have no idea what the friggin hell to believe anymore.

So many "sources" have yanked our chains that I'm just going to wait and see what happens.

Majpain said:
Miami is favored to get Daunte.He thinks that a deal could be struck today!

Thoughts!

Excited for Miami if they get Daunte?
Was that NFL access or NFL access 24-48 hours ago that you heard that on?

DolphinDevil28 said:

So many "sources" have yanked our chains that I'm just going to wait and see what happens.
Keep the Faith brother Rustin!:wink:

DolphinDevil28 said:

same here, it's getting annoying, my head hurts with all this :shootself

I'm going to bed and :pray: for something good by the morning

Back
Top Bottom