Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 132 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PhinSoldia said:
too many conflicting rreporti am just gonna wait till something is official..if i keep getting excited over rumors i am going to have a heart attack at 22

Yeah I am with you! Two kids die while at there computers looking at Finheaven.com . They both had Heart attacks while reading NFL rumors. they were 21 and 22.

Miami only known team interested in Culpepper at nights end

At night's end, the Dolphins were perhaps the only team known to have maintained its interest.
From Minnesota newspaper

Man, what a bad night. I sure hope Saban is posturing for Brees. He's the only option that would give us a shot at a super bowl next year. I'm going to go to bed and hope things are better when I wake up in the morning.

I think it goes on to say that Vikes will likely release him before paying hefty roster bonus.

Why trade for him if you can get him without compensation.

espn news just said raiders/viks deal fell through when oakland found out they wanted a 2nd rounder.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2363621

The Vikings tried to put a Friday night deadline on a trade of Daunte Culpepper but no deal has been finalized.

Three teams were in the supposed final bidding -- the Raiders, the Dolphins and the Titans. But the Raiders dropped out when they heard the price was going to be a second-round choice.

titans? :confused:

LightsOut said:

The Vikings tried to put a Friday night deadline on a trade of Daunte Culpepper but no deal has been finalized.

Three teams were in the supposed final bidding -- the Raiders, the Dolphins and the Titans. But the Raiders dropped out when they heard the price was going to be a second-round choice.

Nahhh Titans will take Young.

claytonAndDuper said:
if we really want culpepper what the **** is holding this deal up

probablly the fact that the going price right now is a second round pick

Raiders | Team in final bidding for Culpepper
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:20:09 -0800
John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Oakland Raiders were one of three teams supposedly involved in the final bidding for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper. The Raiders dropped out when they heard the price was going to be a second-round draft choice.

Dolphins | Team in final bidding for Culpepper
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:20:24 -0800
John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Miami Dolphins were one of three teams supposedly involved in the final bidding for Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper.

It now seems like Culpeper will be realeased and we will be able to sign if so without give compensation

LightsOut said:

I've been wondering why the Titans haven't been mentioned yet. If Brees goes to N.O., Culpepper goes to the Titans, Ramsey goes to the Jets, Collins goes to the Ravens, and Griese, McCown (sp?), etc still possible to go to other teams.....who knows who could fall to us in the draft.

dolfan72734me said:
I've been wondering why the Titans haven't been mentioned yet. If Brees goes to N.O., Culpepper goes to the Titans, Ramsey goes to the Jets, Collins goes to the Ravens, and Griese, McCown (sp?), etc still possible to go to other teams.....who knows who could fall to us in the draft.

cuz if saints get brees then they could bring leinart back into chows offense.

Back
Top Bottom