Merged: Damn it, is 1:23pm, are we gonna get somebody or what?/impatient | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Damn it, is 1:23pm, are we gonna get somebody or what?/impatient

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Damn it, is 1:23pm, are we gonna get somebody or what?

I have to go to work at 4 and I'd like to know that we have a new guard in town before I go.This is killing me.

Ozzy rules!!

relax bro...you know what they say...patience is a virtue...damn it...and i ran out of it already so please sign someone!!!

watch the Fins do some blockbuster move...TO or RM...with what happened with Portis...you never know!!!

Re: Damn it, is 1:23pm, are we gonna get somebody or what?

Originally posted by Danny
I have to go to work at 4 and I'd like to know that we have a new guard in town before I go.This is killing me.

Ozzy rules!!

Woody, James, Coleman and Williams were reportedly scheduled for visits this week.

THE HUNT FOR NEW PLAYERS BEGINS

We did sign someone.. YOu guys are all forgettin that Feeley is now official...

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
We did sign someone.. YOu guys are all forgettin that Feeley is now official...

It is?? Says who? The news conference isn't til 3:00.
It would just tickle the hell out of me if they announced that there is no deal fopr Feeley.

Re: Damn it, is 1:23pm, are we gonna get somebody or what?

Originally posted by Danny

Ozzy rules!!

I know - I'm sitting here every minute switching back and forth between miamidolphins.com, espn, cnnsi and cbs.sportsline.com and yahoo sports and then checking back here.

It's driving me crazy. We need to get going!

Getting Very Impatient....

I can't stand days like today. I feel like since we don't have any of the guys we targeted in place yet, we're missing out somehow...

Maybe I'm a bit over worried about nothing, but I hate the "wait and see" feeling I have right now....

If Woody signs with the Bills today, somehow I'll be feeling like we didn't do enough to get him. We have already been said to be offering him the highest signing bonus of any team ever, so i would think Woody would already be locked up....

My patience is growing thin right now. I want some positive news other than AJ Feeley that is....

Let's Go Rick!!!!....The Clock Is Ticking!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

This is like an Alfred Hickshot(sp?)movie with all the suspense...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom