Merged: Darnell Bing | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Darnell Bing

Caps said:
The Saints, Arizona, Tennesse and Detroit are the only teams that are picking ahead of us that really need a QB. The Saints will get Leinart. Tennesse is picking at #3 I beleive, which is way too high for Cutler, no matter how good he does in the senior bowl and combine. Detroit has too much money tied up with Joey Harrington, even if they cut him, to pick another top 10 QB. Arizona is the only team we really have to worry about getting Cutler before us IMO. If Vince Young comes out, they probably take him there and we take Cutler if we want him.

also oakland and buffalo

aerokev said:
also oakland and buffalo

Oakland has Andrew Walter and Buffalo can't just give up on Losman after 1 year.

oldfinfan said:
also the Jets

The Jets pick at #4, which is way too high to take Cutler. But they won't be looking for a QB in the first anyway, they have way too much money invested in Pennington.

hmmm... unfortunately Quinn wont be coming out, and if he does he's a top 5 pick.

Cutler will be a top 15 pick.

I think we take a guy like Greenway, or whoever slips to #16, we'll get value with our pick.

OneHondo said:
I thought Dallas had Drew Henson in the wings being groomed to take over at QB?

Henson is garbage. Nobody in Dallas has any faith in him.

oldfinfan said:
Thanks to you too !!

So, here is my prediction...

OL in 1st round - The kid from LSU
QB in 2nd round - Whitehurst ??
DL in 3rd round - Atkins from Miami if he comes out

They will sign a CB, LB and vet QB (McNair is my guess) as free agents.

Why the heck would you even want McNair in Miami. His best days are gone. This is not the Wanny Era, Saban doesn't want McNair. He will stick with Gus as our Vet.

1- QB
2- CB
3- WR

OneHondo said:
Not being a Henson fan but just being curious, what did Dallas give up to get Henson?

A third rounder. And he hasn't even been able to beat out Tony Romo for the #2 spot.

Back
Top Bottom