Merged: Deflategate report | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Deflategate report

I would think lying to american in front of all the camera's would be a violation of the personal conduct policy.

CEV1Az6UMAEJhtn.jpg

That is awesome!!!!

Brady will get fined like $10,000 and sent a fruit basket with an apology letter, signed "love, Goodell."

I'll be shocked if Brady misses more than 1 game and I'm sure it will be a meaningless easy win game.

Goodell needs to be replaced with a new Commish for the good of the game. He is tied to closely to Kraft.
Some coincidence that the Pats win 4 super bowls during his reign..

I'll be shocked if Brady misses more than 1 game and I'm sure it will be a meaningless easy win game.

I would not be surprised if it is the home game against Jax game on Sept 27. The bye week to follow.
We wouldn't want to schedule the suspension against a heavy weight opponent...ratings you know...

Goodell needs to be replaced with a new Commish for the good of the game. He is tied to closely to Kraft.
Some coincidence that the Pats win 4 super bowls during his reign..

I started to...but im not gonna be that guy

Probably is definitely not definitive and that is an issue. I think there will be some punishment handed down but nothing here proves anything even close to beyond a doubt.
It does show that Brady likes the balls at the minimum level of the rules. The NFL no matter what needs to actually have better control and maintenance of the footballs. Teams should never be allowed to use the actual game balls except in game.

The Governor calls out Tom Brady!

[video=youtube;7O8tvoFX97M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O8tvoFX97M[/video]

A video I just made....feel free to share :)

I'd be shocked if Goodell came down hard on them. Even though that team needs to be punished harshly at this point, or they will comtinue to cheat

Back
Top Bottom