Merged: Denver took Clarett/Clarett is a lucky.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Denver took Clarett/Clarett is a lucky....

Stupid pick by Denver. Yeah, like they need a RB?

What?

Denver takes Clarrett at the end of the third? I know they have a histroy of making backs look good, but they could have had in the 4th or 5th. Man that is early for him. He is a headcase.

I love the pick, I think the guy deserves a shot in the NFL......he'll have good experience there and shape him into a good RB.

Every other back looks awesome behind Denver's line. I won't be surprised at all if he does well. It was too early obviously. I'm just glad we didn't make the boneheaded pick like that. (Also interpreted as: I'm glad Wanny wasn't picking today)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha I told all you know it alls ha ha ha ha. This kid has talent. He'll rush for over 1000 yards this year. to bad he isn't a fin.

Hey y'all. I've only made a few posts here, just glad that Miami didn't pick Clarett.

Talked to few heavy Donkey fans today, friends. They're not happy people.
They think the Rat has lost it.

BB

it'll be interesting to see the offensive linemen in front of clarrett run faster than him

Stupid pick. They don't need more RBs and even if they were in love with Clarett they could have got him in round 4 or 5.

Back
Top Bottom