(Merged): Did Anyone Know...../ Phins on in Palm Beach County | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged): Did Anyone Know...../ Phins on in Palm Beach County

jasmine

Starter
Reaction score
Did Anyone Know.....

That the Fins/Bucs game won't be aired until 11:30pm on CBS?? Just found out tonight , so I thought I'd post it in case anybody didn't know.

This was already posted in previous thread. But we'll let you off the hook :) .

Just for reference, all preseason home games are shown on tape delay because they never sell out.

Which makes me wonder. . . Can anyone think of a Dolphin preseason game in recent memory that sold out in time to beat the blackout?

:smackhead

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
is that just locally or? or is it national?

This one is a little tougher. It is not a national broadcast, so national is really not an issue. If you live outside Florida you are not going to see it on tape delay or otherwise.

But, what if you live close enough that some station would want to air it, but far enough that you are not in the blackout. Say, Tampa or Orlando.

In those places the game would probably air live.

Originally posted by PhinKev
This was already posted in previous thread. But we'll let you off the hook :) .

Just for reference, all preseason home games are shown on tape delay because they never sell out.

Which makes me wonder. . . Can anyone think of a Dolphin preseason game in recent memory that sold out in time to beat the blackout?

:smackhead

Oooops...sorry. :)

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
sooo...i'm guessin' not in kansas city then....

Not unless there is a large enough pocket of Dolphin fans there that could convince a local station to buy the broadcast rights from the Miami station.

In other words, no.

I'm sure they're broadcasting it over the net, somewhere.

Hopefully, anyway.

Heh, here in Tampa....we'll be watching the game LIVE on NBC. :D

I'll hook you guys up with some appetizers before the replay starts.

Bucs/Fins Game in Palm Beach County

Does anyone know if any of the Palm Beach County Stations are going to pick it up?

...the Fins/Bucs game won't be aired until 11:30pm on CBS.

That sucks! :yell: :angry:

My radio will be on. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTVX is showing it at 11:30 in PBC. They'll also replay it Saturday at 8 PM.

Back
Top Bottom