MERGED: Did Kennedy sign with Detroit? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Did Kennedy sign with Detroit?

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Did Kennedy sign with Detroit?

The ESPN Lions board said he did, then there was some report that his agent denied it. Does anyone know which is true?

y detroit offered so little for kennedy

y did he accepted a five year 14 mil deal

I say that if Kennedy didnt sign with the Lions and he came to visit usm there would be no doubt that Saban would sign in on the spot.

Kennedy would be attracted to Saban just like the ladies are attracted to Feeley... He's what id call a "Playa-Magnet"

Detroit is starting to build a team now, they have Marion and Kennedy at S

link> ? damn now i am pissedddddddddddddd! I wanted Kennedy badly!

Dwight Smith signed with NO today- Im shocked he was never mentioned here. Young, but with experience, even a big game at the Superbowl a couple of years ago.

But there are still options.

Dolfan1000 said:
Dwight Smith signed with NO today- Im shocked he was never mentioned here. Young, but with experience, even a big game at the Superbowl a couple of years ago.

Dwight Smith wanted to play CB again and the Bucs wanted him at S. That's why he's available, so I guess NO is going to play him at CB?

Dolfan1000 said:

Smith has some off-the-field firearm related issues. He likely wouldn't fit in here. It appears as if Saban will get rid of potential locker room problems and/or distractions.

Smith did want to play CB but hey got zero takers ...

he is playing FS for NO.

Back
Top Bottom