Merged: Do you think "Fins Up" returns in 2010?

Do You Enjoy Jimmy Buffett's Dolphin Theme Song?

• Yes

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 67.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Some offseason talk here. With the stadium name changing from Landshark to Sun Life, do you think the whole "Fins Up" thing returns in 2010? I am not really a Buffett fan, but I got down to the Saints/Dolphins game this year and the whole Fins Up thing and Fins to the left and Fins to the right was pretty fun to see while in the stadium.

Do you think it comes back in 2010? Or do you think we go back to just the old Dolphins fight song?

[youtube]A2Pov63Z8eU[/youtube]

Tosh:
http://vimeo.com/8089730

Troysif

Starter
Reaction score
I never had the chance to experience or even see it on TV. But after hearing it in that video(even though it was hard to hear) it sounded pretty cool. I hope it comes back, so if i actually get the chance to go to a game this year i get to experience it for myself.

ColonelJ

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know people don't like him, but I'm a Buffet fan, so thumbs up for Fins Up for me.

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Wow, rewatch the vid and look at Carey and Thomas completely own the DL on the backside of the line.
Chubbs

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I never had the chance to experience or even see it on TV. But after hearing it in that video(even though it was hard to hear) it sounded pretty cool. I hope it comes back, so if i actually get the chance to go to a game this year i get to experience it for myself.
[youtube]6AwXiItQpHw[/youtube]

redbeard75

Scout Team
Reaction score
I went when we played the bucs and texans. I didn't really care for it but if it comes back it won't ruin my day

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I haven't heard it in person but I love it. Especially when you go back and watch the Ronnie TD against the Jets at the end of the game, it was just so perfect to have that song in the background.

CRIOS

Formerly A&O
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Fins to the Left, Fins to the Right...

Give me a break with that song. After your vote please post your comment.

phinmania

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Id prefer they just keep the original song, i know its cheesy, but man, I still love it.

Stratman Tigers

Active Roster
Reaction score
[youtube]UlMnfHqPefY[/youtube]

What the hell is wrong with you all? The old, classic fight song. The stadium erupts into a near insane festive atmosphere when the song is played. Only 1/4th of the stadium even do the fins up thing

One Love

star traveler ✨✨
Reaction score
[youtube]UlMnfHqPefY[/youtube]

What the hell is wrong with you all? The old, classic fight song. The stadium erupts into a near insane festive atmosphere when the song is played. Only 1/4th of the stadium even do the fins up thing
Yeah I love it old school!

bobw999

Starter
Reaction score
A little OT but I don't see any leadership issues with Chad Henne there. He's the first one to go over to Ronnie Brown and then he gives a pat on the back to all his O-Lineman.

I actually prefer the original fight song but this is alright.....I guess.

Top Bottom