Merged: Do you think "Fins Up" returns in 2010? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Do you think "Fins Up" returns in 2010?

Do You Enjoy Jimmy Buffett's Dolphin Theme Song?

• Yes

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 67.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to bring it back. If anything sticks around from 2009, it has to be the "Fins Up" song. Keep it and play it at every game.

Please no more fins up - that song is horrible and was not written as a dolphins song originally. The Miami dolphins fight song isn't great, but it's a lot of fun to sing along to.

Please no more fins up - that song is horrible and was not written as a dolphins song originally. The Miami dolphins fight song isn't great, but it's a lot of fun to sing along to.

Was it fun to sing along to when they played it against the Ravens after finally winning the first game? The lyrics to the song were the complete opposite of reality that and every other year.

Fins Up is dumb, but I like the Jimmy Buffet song. I suggest we mix it in with the old fight song this upcoming season, like we play the old fight song after the first score, then Buffet's on the second one, then the fight song again, so on and so forth.

I'm glad they completely stopped using T-Pain's abomination

Buffett and T-Pain should get in a car and drive off a cliff!

Those songs weren't just horrible...they were embarrassing!

Regardless of whether I like the song or not, the song was basically used because of Buffet's association with Land Shark beer and the stadium re-naming. Now that Land Shark will no longer be associated with the stadium, I believe that the association with Buffet ...and this song...will also be gone. I don't expect to hear it played again.

Back
Top Bottom