Merged: Do you think "Fins Up" returns in 2010? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Do you think "Fins Up" returns in 2010?

Do You Enjoy Jimmy Buffett's Dolphin Theme Song?

• Yes

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 67.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i may be in the minority but i think it is horrendous and i hope they go back to the old version.
which is the lesser of 2 evils imo.

I like the old fight song. I know they use it in the 3rd quarter to fire up the crowd, which actually works, but I'd rather it be after every touchdown. Put the Buffet song in the 3rd quarter.

"Fins" was always a Buffet song, even before the stadium was named after the beer. He just changed a few words to fit for the Dolphins.

I enjoy some Jimmy every once in a while, but I don't like how the stadium plays his song when the Dolphins score. Or how they play that damn zombie nation song with the siren blaring. Or how the celebrities do the "Fins Up, Miami!" on the jumbotrons... I really despise that last one.

Keep the old, banjo twangin', flute whistlin, out dated fight song. I think it is better than anything the franchise has created the past few years (Yes, much better than that rap thing they did..).

I hope I can make it to my first live game ever in Miami, then I will know what you are talking about
man its a great experience. made my first game week 17 against the steelers. im stationed in wa and im gonna make at least one game for now on.

T-Pain F you and all your auto-tune ****! If you want to hear some real rap, check out Atmosphere or Immortal Technique. Underground rap provides educated lyrics and nasty beats!

T-Pain F you and all your auto-tune ****! If you want to hear some real rap, check out Atmosphere or Immortal Technique. Underground rap provides educated lyrics and nasty beats!

Yeeeeeeah we're not really looking for rap music here....

T-Pain didn't even write the Fins song...

Yeeeeeeah we're not really looking for rap music here....

T-Pain didn't even write the Fins song...

Yeeeeeeah but T-Pain auto-tuned the hell out of it! Those artists are good for people who think all rap artists are like T-pain and auto-tuned. Honestly man, how many times has a thread stayed on topic?

Yeeeeeeah but T-Pain auto-tuned the hell out of it! Those artists are good for people who think all rap artists are like T-pain and auto-tuned. Honestly man, how many times has a thread stayed on topic?

T-Pain did a cover of the fight song. To my knowledge he never touch Jimmy Buffett's track.

T-Pain did a cover of the fight song. To my knowledge he never touch Jimmy Buffett's track.

After Nublar posted T-Pains version of the fight song I wasn't talking about Jimmy's song anymore. As I said before, threads do change subject..
ha I don't even want to imagine T-pain doing a cover of Jimmy's!

Back
Top Bottom