MERGED-Dolphins hoping to name new coach by the weekend | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-Dolphins hoping to name new coach by the weekend

Sid is very difficult to listen to. Grating New York delivery and very full of himself... why?

I don't know about Cameron. This is the same guy that only gave the ball to the best football player on the planet 8 times in the 2nd half of the biggest game in franchise history!!
Will we be having this issue with Cameron not giving the ball to Ronnie enough in football games?

I got to think their Super Bowl in '95 was the biggest game in franchise history. And can you really complain that Cameron didn't give LT the ball enough this season? Ya, he probably should have given him more touches in the 2nd half against the Pats, but come on, I think LT was used very well over the course of the year. If Ronnie gets that kind of attention, lookout.

No one seems willing to look through existing threads before posting their own, either that or they just like having their own thread to see what responses they get. Some people just want their name in "print" I guess. Drives me crazy, mods must spend half their time merging threads.

People, look around before starting a new thread please. And before you do, please consider posting in one of the hundreds of threads already started about the topic you're thinking of starting a thread about. Mods should consider limiting the number of new threads we can each start per month, maybe that would help.

Maybe we should all give any new thread about a topic already over-threaded just one star. People might stop starting so many new threads if their threads get poor ratings for this reason, good topic or not.

I wasn't aware there was another thread that delved into Cameron's career at Indiana. What's the title of that thread?

Georgia Tech was never anything special either. If this sexy pick cameron fails in two years I hope all of you have the testicular fortitude to admit you were all wrong. If he is the next big thing I'll be more than happy to admit my skepticism was misplaced.

Nothing wrong with a little healthy skepticism. I was concerned about Cameron's record at Indiana, so I started to do a little research. Now I feel A LOT better about him as a HC.

There's still the question of whether or not LT would make any OC look good, though. And being a successful OC isn't the same as being a successful HC. Can Cameron get it done? Looks like we'll probably find out.

Personally, I feel like we know what Gailey and Mora are capable of... they're good (maybe very good) coaches, but not great. I'm not saying Cameron will be great. But he could be. Why not take a chance on a guy who could be great?

Back
Top Bottom