merged:Dolphins release 3 players.../Meeusen cut is a surprise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:Dolphins release 3 players.../Meeusen cut is a surprise

Man i wished that Mitch didnt get released. I really liked him alot.

Meeuwsen cut is a surprise!

Meeuwsen's release is a surprise and reminds me I really know very little about what justifies a player's position on a roster. I would be interested in why he didn't make it. Anyone know anything please post. Cobourne surprises a little in that he was being tried at a new position that needed a little depth. Something may, and I say may, be in the works there. Jerman's release is not surprising at all.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
I would be interested in why he didn't make it. Anyone know anything please post.
Lee2000

he wasnt that good? he didnt even get drafted. an undrafted FA not making the team should never be a surprise.

Lee2000 said:
Meeuwsen's release is a surprise and reminds me I really know very little about what justifies a player's position on a roster. I would be interested in why he didn't make it. Anyone know anything please post. Cobourne surprises a little in that he was being tried at a new position that needed a little depth. Something may, and I say may, be in the works there. Jerman's release is not surprising at all.

Lee2000

Maybe Saban is really going to use T. Daniels at safety or one of the other pick ups were better

This guy was well respected all over NCAA. I wished that we would of kept him because i think that he could be a guy that can help us.

Well, I think Saban knows a little more about what it takes for someone to be a successful DB in the NFL than any of us here.

Maybe Saban is just trying to free some more cap space for Traylor and Law or Buckley

KuchaMucha said:
How much salary cap room do we get for having released Jerman?

I believe it's somewhere around $5.22. Clumpy can you help me out to see if I'm right?

Back
Top Bottom