merged:Dolphins sign 3 college free agents/ Atari, Elam, and Meeks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged:Dolphins sign 3 college free agents/ Atari, Elam, and Meeks

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Dolphins sign 3 college free agents

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3869

The Miami Dolphins today signed safeties Atari Bigby and Abram Elam, as well as guard Bobby Meeks (pictured). All three players attended the Dolphins’ rookie minicamp on April 29 – May 1 on a tryout basis after not being selected in the NFL Draft on April 23-24.

good for Bigbi. There are a lot of people on this site that are going to be happy to hear the news.

I really think Bigby can be a great NFL safety one day. I went to all of the UCF home games last year and he was the only player on that team that looked like a great D1 talent. Plus his name is Atari, and thats just a cool name.

AjFazz85 said:
I really think Bigby can be a great NFL safety one day. I went to all of the UCF home games last year and he was the only player on that team that looked like a great D1 talent. Plus his name is Atari, and thats just a cool name.

So true. One of the reasons I miss Wally.. I just loved saying WALLY OGUNLEYE.

I think signing Atari Brigby was a great pick up, to be perfectly honest. I think he has a legit shot at making the team for us. Does anyone know any other information about Bobby Meeks or Abram Elam? Also... do you think the reason these guys got signed is the reason why Mitch Meeuwsen was released??

AjFazz85 said:

Hope ur right

heres some pics of Atari, he looks pretty good
269180_ABigby11JPG-1.jpg

164804-1.jpg

clear.gif

clear.gif

man this guy looks good.

that is a cool sig, and dont let some of these people call u a dork like they did the other day....

Back
Top Bottom