Merged: Dolphins Trade Satele to Raiders for 6th round pick and swap 4th round picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Trade Satele to Raiders for 6th round pick and swap 4th round picks

So then we go and spend money on another QB? Penny made it through last season, but has been injury prone through out his career. Why get rid of Beck who already knows the O? Why upset a good QB situation?

I think we should keep him unless we are offered something that blows us away like a corner or decent pick.

if he fit our scheme I would keep him, but he doesn't

if he was worth a 3rd then we wouldn't have had to sign a center

Having an inexpensive two year starter backing up his somewhat injury prone replacement and two other starters coming off injured reserve -vs- a 3rd round (or worse) pick?

Hmmm, I think that choice is rather obvious.

I would trade him to minnesota straight up for their first. They do have speilman at gm you know.

We signed Berger for depth on the oline, he can back up Grove.

Alleman, if he makes the team can also backup center.

I could also see the Dolphins drafting TJ Lang from Eastern Michigan. He can play all three line positions. His stock is rising, he may end up going in the 4th.

I would trade him to minnesota straight up for their first. They do have speilman at gm you know.

thats right i almost forgot about that would be a good trade

Minnesota possibly maybe even Baltimore.

Ryan Cook has played RT for the Vikings the past three years but he was a center in college and that is a better spot for him. I can't see the Vikes making a deal for Satele when they can simply move Cook back to center.

Not saying Satele won't get traded, just don't think the Vikes are a fit. I wouldn't deal him for less than a third, or to be used as a position swap in the first two rounds. With Berger and Alleman around and most likely a mid-round selection, I think we will have plenty of depth on the interior.

Back
Top Bottom