Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Vs Chargers 2009 away game

anyone have any ideas on good hotels.....is staying downtown better then maybe closer to the beach...going down for four nights

I'm going... Staying in the Gaslamp like I always do. There are tons of hotels... and walking distance to all the bars. Plus the light rail takes you right to the stadium.

whats the light rail?
Chi Town..got any suggestion for hotels in the gas lamp area?
and yaaa you guys better be open to party with some Canadians.....dont worry we will bring the beer!!! lol

whats the light rail?
and yaaa you guys better be open to party with some Canadians.....dont worry we will bring the beer!!! lol

yea canadians are cool ! ive been to toronto it was awesome:hi5:

I'm planning on going to the game. Anyone know the San Diego area well and has any suggestions of where to stay hit me up!

whats the light rail?

The light rail is their trolley system. Here's the link: http://www.sdmts.com/Trolley/Trolley.asp

There are tons of Hotels… Places that I've stayed in the Gaslamp include, The Hilton (my favorite), The Omni, The Westin, Hotel Solamar and the Marriott. I usually go on Priceline or hotwire to get a good deal. You can get a 4-star hotel for under $150/night (sometimes even under $100). I'll probably be staying at the Hilton, but I check a few times each week to see what deals are brewing.

Dolphins Chargers game sept 27

We will be going to the game after a 5 day cruise on the 21st of sept out of san diego coming back from the cruise on the 26th staying in the gaslamp quarter for the game then heading back east on the 28th. Thats whats up.:hump:

I got the monday off from work and talked the wife into going to the game. I will be there.

S cali fans going to SD game week 3?

S California Fin Fans whose going to the SD game week 3? Trying to get a tailgate going on here!

I'm going and stoked, will be my first football game ever. Checking ticketmaster every day to see if tickets are on sale...

I'm going and stoked, will be my first football game ever. Checking ticketmaster every day to see if tickets are on sale...

same here im in LA so we'll tailgate ud own?
btw let me know when tickets are on sale.

and prices.

i will be there. I got tickets last time for the fins vs. chargers on a chargers message board. I posted a message saying I was a charger fan that wanted to see this game and waited for someone to take the bait. A season ticket holder did and sold me the tickets at face value. Plan to try this again.

The light rail is their trolley system. Here's the link: http://www.sdmts.com/Trolley/Trolley.asp

There are tons of Hotels… Places that I've stayed in the Gaslamp include, The Hilton (my favorite), The Omni, The Westin, Hotel Solamar and the Marriott. I usually go on Priceline or hotwire to get a good deal. You can get a 4-star hotel for under $150/night (sometimes even under $100). I'll probably be staying at the Hilton, but I check a few times each week to see what deals are brewing.

couldnt say it better myself. Defiantly take the rail because Qualcomm has the worst parking. I was stuck for over a hour once.

Back
Top Bottom