MERGED:Dolphins waive 7 players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Dolphins waive 7 players

Some Fav players Cut

Dolphins release RB Forsey, 6 others

By Greg A. Bedard

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Friday, April 29, 2005

On the eve of their first mini-camp, the Dolphins on Thursday waived seven players, including running back Brock Forsey.

Forsey had 53 yards on 19 carries after he was signed Sept. 29 following injuries to Lamar Gordon, Travis Minor and Sammy Morris.

The other players released were running back Vick King, defensive tackle Mario Monds, safety Ricky Sharpe, linebacker Renauld Williams and guards Victor Leyva and Jamil Soriano. None of the players started a game last season.

The rookies-only mini-camp, which will be at the team's practice facility in Davie, runs through Sunday and is not open to the public. There will be two practices on each of the first two days. The Dolphins' draft picks, including No. 1 pick Ronnie Brown, are expected to attend. :confused:

nor mine. In fact 6 guys that I don't care about.

However, I saw one guys had Monds making their final 53-man roster yesterday.

finsnchips said:
you seriously got one?? :confused:

Over 3000 posts, you think you'd know sarcasm when you hear it.

I was making fun of the thread title.

NYinBostonFin said:
Over 3000 posts, you think you'd know sarcasm when you hear it.

I was making fun of the thread title.
:roflmao:

I was gonna say.

it's been a long week. :)

finsnchips said:
nor mine. In fact 6 guys that I don't care about.

However, I saw one guys had Monds making their final 53-man roster yesterday.
Yeah, I really thought Mario Monds had a pretty good chance of making the final 53-man roster too. Do you have any idea why he didn't make it? My only guess is we have too many veteran DT's and too many DL men right now. Possibly because we re-sign Romero and might very well end up keeping Zgonina?

painnotpleasure said:
Yeah, I really thought Mario Monds had a pretty good chance of making the final 53-man roster too. Do you have any idea why he didn't make it? My only guess is we have too many veteran DT's and too many DL men right now. Possibly because we re-sign Romero and might very well end up keeping Zgonina?
personally, I don't rate him and he only got on the roster because of the chester and bowens injuries.

We are stacked at Dline as well.

So if the minicamp is only open to the press, can Finheaven AJ or Migs or some journalist like that attend and film it for us?

Back
Top Bottom