Merged: Draft Position | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Draft Position

SweepeR said:
Ok guys, I was looking at the previous miami dolphins 1st rd draft picks and wondered a few things. Daryl gardner was the Ngata of this year and i like how we picked him up, tim bowens, richment webb, and O.J. Mcduf. but the rest were all busts or crap. Yatil green, john avery, fletcher, vernon carey, milner, coleman, hill, etc etc. I dont seem to understand why we let vincet go when he is such a great player right now. i didnt even konw we drafted him.

NOT YET...

phinfan77 said:
Who is better: Huff, Landry, or Bing? We do need secondary help, but safeties tend to plumment in the draft (see Shazor) does anyone think one of these three would be a good 1st round pick.

And if so, what should be picked up in the 2nd?

IMO, Michael Huff (a senior at Texas) is the best pure safety who could play either safety or cornerback (he is, IMO, a player who could make an immediate impact).

IMO, the talent at safety in this draft are Michael Huff and LaRon Landry with a drop-off in value after these two. (If LaRon Landry skips his Senior year (edited).)

It will be interesting to see who plays in the Senior Bowl ... and how well all the draft candidates perform at the Combine and Pro-Day workouts.

In the 2nd round, I'd favor the team drafting the best available QB.

==========
In My Opinion
==========

Back
Top Bottom