Merged: Draft Position | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Draft Position

I'd like to see us trade down, and nab Cutler near the end of the first-round. Best case scenario is Young and Quinn declare, possibly giving us a shot at Quinn. I guess it's possible Leinart could fall (Anything is possible, right? haha), but I HIGHLY doubt we have a shot at him...

ckparrothead said:
Anyone know the order of the top 5 picks?

top 5...I just saw that.

I think it goes like this:

Texans
Saints
49ers
Jets
and I forget the last one

dolfan87 said:
top 5...I just saw that.

Texans
Saints
49ers
Jets

think its titans in 3rd and Packers 5th, 49ers are 6th.

dolfan87 said:
top 5...I just saw that.

Texans
Saints
49ers
Jets

Titans are 3rd, Packers are 5th

Last edited by a moderator:
ckparrothead said:
Anyone know the order of the top 5 picks?

someone posted this on another site:

IF ST. LOUIS WINS

1) Houston (2-14)
2) New Orleans (3-13)
3) Tennessee (4-12)
4) NY Jets (4-12)
5) Green Bay (4-12)
6) San Francisco (4-12)
7) Oakland (4-12)
8) Buffalo (5-11)
9) Detroit (5-11)
10) Arizona (5-11)

IF DALLAS WINS

1) Houston (2-14)
2) New Orleans (3-13)
3) Tennessee (4-12)
4) NY Jets (4-12)
5) Green Bay (4-12)
6) San Francisco (4-12)
7) Oakland (4-12)
8) St. Louis (5-11)
9) Buffalo (5-11)
10) Arizona (5-11)

Well ... say goodbye to Leinart. Chances are the Saints take him with the #2 and don't even think of trading down.

Here in Ft Myers, ESPN local radio is saying the Fins love Cutler. Really want Quinn though.

RAS25 said:
someone posted this on another site:

IF ST. LOUIS WINS

1) Houston (2-14)
2) New Orleans (3-13)
3) Tennessee (4-12)
4) NY Jets (4-12)
5) Green Bay (4-12)
6) San Francisco (4-12)
7) Oakland (4-12)
8) Buffalo (5-11)
9) Detroit (5-11)
10) Arizona (5-11)

IF DALLAS WINS

1) Houston (2-14)
2) New Orleans (3-13)
3) Tennessee (4-12)
4) NY Jets (4-12)
5) Green Bay (4-12)
6) San Francisco (4-12)
7) Oakland (4-12)
8) St. Louis (5-11)
9) Buffalo (5-11)
10) Arizona (5-11)

Wouldnt Detriot stay at 9 even if Dallas won? Would think ARZ gets knocked out of 10.

Blitz said:
I'd like to see us trade down, and nab Cutler near the end of the first-round. Best case scenario is Young and Quinn declare, possibly giving us a shot at Quinn. I guess it's possible Leinart could fall (Anything is possible, right? haha), but I HIGHLY doubt we have a shot at him...

I am pretty sure Quinn is going to play another year at Notre Dame and I would say Young will probably be back at Texas, especially if USC beats them.

Koehler13x said:
Well ... say goodbye to Leinart. Chances are the Saints take him with the #2 and don't even think of trading down.

you say that like it is a bad thing. a lot of people here and a lot of pro scouts as well are not sold on leinerts arm for the pros. i could care less about the record of USC when he started so if anyone wants to post that irrelevant stat, then look up the oklahoma QBs that were winning 30+ games with 2 losses and see how they did in the pros. the stat that sticks out about leinert is 27 TD's this year and only 1 (yes 1) was longer than 29 yards. miami needs a QB with a strong arm to stretch the field

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Wouldnt Detriot stay at 9 even if Dallas won? Would think ARZ gets knocked out of 10.

im not sure i got that from a post on another site.i would try to figure it out but numbers make my brain hurt:googly:

Back
Top Bottom