Merged: Drew Olson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Drew Olson

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
Drew olson is he for real?we will find out saturday

Everyone is so high on drew olson from ucla and i do think he is good.This saturday he plays against the usc trojans:eek:This is where he can prove he is for real and he can be a good nfl draft prospect.Im looking foward to seeing him play.

My prediction:USC IS GOING DOWN BECAUSE OLSON WILL HAVE A BIG GAME

everyone always says that "we'll see if hes real against USC". . . . .no, no you wont. USCs defense isnt that good.

All this talk about Leinart and Young. This guy seems very solid and looks like he could probably come in here and play on a level of at least what we have now.

daniel3 said:
All this talk about Leinart and Young. This guy seems very solid and looks like he could probably come in here and play on a level of at least what we have now.

Being able to play at a lvl equivalent to what we have now isnt saying much

I will be watching this game closely, so far I like him and this will be a true test. Although USC's D may not be the best the pressure of the game will more than suffice and show what he is made of.

Nappy Roots said:
everyone always says that "we'll see if hes real against USC". . . . .no, no you wont. USCs defense isnt that good.
who cares? it's still a HUGE game for any opponent and it shows how the QB looks in big games against great teams

the game tomorrow will definitely show his poise because i'm pretty sure it's gonna be a shoot out

He's impressive until the camera is on him. In every nationally televised game UCLA has played, Drew Olson has played like crap. He was 9 for 21 yesterday against Northwestern.

I think Drew has some inherent talent to work with, but at this point, I'd invest nothing higher than a 6th round pick on him.

KB21 said:
He's impressive until the camera is on him. In every nationally televised game UCLA has played, Drew Olson has played like crap. He was 9 for 21 yesterday against Northwestern.

I think Drew has some inherent talent to work with, but at this point, I'd invest nothing higher than a 6th round pick on him.

Perfect -- the national media gives Miami no respect. ;)

Phinatic03 said:
What's everyone's opinion on Drew Olson? 34 tds and 6 ints, seems impressive

GO DOLPHINS :dolphins:

The PAC10 teams have not looked good as a whole this bowl season (not sure what that means for USC vs. Texas), but the competition doesnt seem to be all that strong....so stats alone dont convince me this kid has what it takes for NFL success.

Back
Top Bottom