MERGED: Duke/NC (From Wade Smith)

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
byroan said:
Where's Duke?

I'll tell you where...sitting at home watching UNC play in the Championship game!!!!!

...and licking their chops getting ready for next year with the BEST recruiting class in America coming in. Along with Shelden Williams, JJ Redick and Shavlik Randolph staying.

DolphinDevil28 said:
...and licking their chops getting ready for next year with the BEST recruiting class in America coming in. Along with Shelden Williams, JJ Redick and Shavlik Randolph staying.

We have 3 all american's coming in too ya know :wink:

DolphinDevil28 said:

Amen to that - Illinois is going to beat UNC - Duke will win it all next year.

I would come in here with a Huckleberry quip about how he doesn't give a sh*t about Carolina, but I'll stand back while he chokes again on the big stage.

Realize that we'd rather not read his in the main forum. Especially three posts into a significant news thread.

UNC has gotten the job done this year and Duke hasn't. Where was Carilona last year in the Final Four or in 2001 when Duke won it? This year Carilona has the better talent and depth. With Roy Williams at Carilona, some years Duke will be better and some years Carilona will. That's just how it's gonna go!

Why is there even a discussion about duke? Carolina is playing for the title tonight so who cares about the overhyped blue devils?

Here's an interesting fact. In the past 11 years duke has only advanced past the Sweet 16 4 times. People wonder why duke is hated but when you ahve results like that and are constantly being shoved down everyone's throats as the best program in the Country it gets irritating. Duke has also lost as a 1 seed in the sweet 16 in 3 of the past 6 years.

DolphinDevil28 said:
PALES in comparison to Duke's recruiting class.

Just like your '02 class(redick, Shav, Williams, etc..) was the "best of all time" and better than our '02 class :roflmao:

As long as the go to guy is the choker named JJ redick duke has little chance to win the title next year. They'll be good but will we see another Sweet 16 exit? :lol:

BullDurham said:
I would come in here with a Huckleberry quip about how he doesn't give a sh*t about Carolina, but I'll stand back while he chokes again on the big stage.

While who chokes? Roy? Some choke job. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom