Merged:Elton Brown, G, a Dolphin?/Think twice about E. Brown | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Elton Brown, G, a Dolphin?/Think twice about E. Brown

Al13 said:
here is another bio of Chris Kemoeatu

Chris Kemoeatu
G, Utah
War Room analysis
Strengths: Has height, bulk and overall strength. Has good initial quickness for his size. Gets in position and locks on. Has a jarring hand punch, a strong base and the lower-body strength to anchor vs. the bull rush. Is a perfect fit for a power running game but also is quick and strong enough to hold up in the short area in pass protection. Is a mauler type.

Weaknesses: Lacks athleticism and mobility. Is less effective playing in space. Doesn't have long arms. Needs better conditioning and must watch his weight. Had a kidney infection in 2003 and was suspended twice for kicking opponents in the face during games.

Bottom line: Kemoeatu needs to improve his technique and blocking angles, but his size and strength are rare. If he stays healthy, he should be selected late on Day 2.

Dan Pompei analysis
Huge, tough blocker with a powerful upper body. Plays with a nasty streak. Strong run blocker. Comes off the snap hard and gets push. Doesn't have quick feet and is limited athletically. Overextends at times and gets top heavy. Effort is inconsistent. Potential is big.

Not that i would tolerate kicking players in the face, but i can see out this, this is a nasty guy that could really be a dominant force in the running game, i really would like to give him a look on Day 2

If he is there late on day two I'd love that. I really think all the Utah players are being overlooked. Yes they were not in a great conference, BUT they did go undefeated! They have talent. This is just the type of guy we need on our line. MEAN!

Back
Top Bottom