MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30

TerryTate said:
Are you one of the LV bowl committee members? Otherwise it wasnt geared towards you.

As a matter of fact, I am.

My wife, Morgan Fairchild, and I are both on the committee.

:tongue:

Good luck Baz and enjoy the game. Go out and have some fun. I'll catch some of the game for sure.

Good Luck to you Baz, but i MUST route for the Middies!

inFINSible said:
Get THE BALL, Baz!!! :lol:

Good luck man, I'll be watching....

Don't forget to find a camera on the sidelines and flash us Finheaveners the secret Finheaven hand signal.....uhh....you know, make an "F" or something....:dunno:
Just not that Jake Plummer "F" thing hand sign.....

Baz - cherish every snap, every play - go all out. It may be your last game. Enjoy the celebrity, enjoy the opportunity. I'll be watching as well.

Make sure Mom's got it Tivo'd back home.

Good luck, stay healthy and have a lot of fun!
(I'll be looking for one of those Ronnie Lott / John Lynch hits Baz - last chance to get some game film)....

:ally: Ummm Baz if you get ahold of the ball I hope you learned something from the Fins game the other night, DONT LATTERAL, :lol:.

Good Luck Man.

Maybe we will even see you on Monday Night Countdown's JACKED-UP. :rocker:

BigFinFan said:
Good Luck to you Baz, but i MUST route for the Middies!

Same here, Baz... gotta love a guy on this board playing in a bowl game, and I wish you the best.... but I'm an old anchor clanker - gotta root for NAVY!!!!

Finsfan13 said:
Just not that Jake Plummer "F" thing hand sign.....

:lol: Yeah, don't do that one...even though technically it was an "I "...:chuckle:

Good luck Baz.

Watch out for Polanco, he's a tricky one, & aim low on Eckel he's a load.

Back
Top Bottom