MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30

TerryTate said:
Felt like u were trying to tackle Csonka huh.

Did your coaches accurately prepare you guys for this game?

It seemed like you guys knew what was coming, but still couldnt stop it. Then again, they run the option fake SO WELL.

I felt like we were prepared enough for it. They had our scout team running their option offense all week. But you hit the nail on the head, they run it very well. Its a very frustrating offense to stop. I know a few of us felt we would have been better off running a 4-3 scheme for this game. We thought having that extra DT would have helped neutralize Ecker and those inside runs a little bit......

Baz said:
I felt like we were prepared enough for it. They had our scout team running their option offense all week. But you hit the nail on the head, they run it very well. Its a very frustrating offense to stop. I know a few of us felt we would have been better off running a 4-3 scheme for this game. We thought having that extra DT would have helped neutralize Ecker and those inside runs a little bit......
Didn't get to see the game but it sounded like you were all over the field. Good luck with any football you play in the future.

Baz said:

Baz, you going to try the NFL?

Just for the record, their FB, I think his name is Ecker, that guy hits like a truck. He surprised the crap out of me when I first went in to tackle him.

I warned you of that previously in the thread Baz :)

Back
Top Bottom