Look at this ESPN Poll

http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/index

Who's the best RB tandem in the NFL?

Mike Anderson / Tatum Bell
Julius Jones / Marion Barber
Cadillac Williams / Mike Pittman
Priest Holmes / Larry Johnson
Jerome Bettis / Willie Parker

I voted for Anderson and Bell. But Bettis and Parker? What has Bettis done this year?

SpurzN703 said:
http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/index

Who's the best RB tandem in the NFL?

Mike Anderson / Tatum Bell
Julius Jones / Marion Barber
Cadillac Williams / Mike Pittman
Priest Holmes / Larry Johnson
Jerome Bettis / Willie Parker

I voted for Anderson and Bell. But Bettis and Parker? What has Bettis done this year?

Screw that! Julius Jones and barber havnt even played together yet. And Williams and Pittman are good but havnt played consistantly well togther either. What the heck is up with espn? They just make no sense most the time.

Hopefully after a few games our tandem will be in a poll like that, when they earn respect in the media.

Good god, that is ridiculous. The only tandem that even competes with Brown & Williams is Holmes & Larry Johnson.

Jones/barber

what a joke, for them to be on that poll and Ronnie/Ricky not to be

give me a break

LOL, ESPN is at it again.

They give Div. AA Appalachian State more publicity than the Miami Dolphins. They are such a bunch of @ssholes over there.

Caddy and Pittman over Ronnie and Ricky??? :rolleyes:

I've never been a big believer in the "ESPN hates Miami" conspiracy, but this has to make one go hmmm. I mean, R & R not even mentioned? Another thing, have you noticed that splitting time at running back is becoming a bit of a trend in the NFL?

phinman1 said:
I've never been a big believer in the "ESPN hates Miami" conspiracy, but this has to make one go hmmm. I mean, R & R not even mentioned? Another thing, have you noticed that splitting time at running back is becoming a bit of a trend in the NFL?

Fresher legz. Thats huge for the rb position. The defense always does it. Its time offenses started doing it to. It helps you in the 4th quarter.

im surprised they did have the 2 giants RBs on there, or the 2 falcan RBs.

i'd say they have more of a pathetic mother's-teat mentality for the cowgirls than they have hatred for the dolphins. barber and jones? perhaps the best tandem to never be on the same field at the same time

Back
Top Bottom