[MERGED] Fins back in hunt for Rogers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Fins back in hunt for Rogers

Nice. This is the player I want most of all the guys in the FA/trade market.

oh my lord. we better not give up a 2nd rounder...im not even comfortable with the 3rd rounder...

Here it is Guys and about D*#@& Time Too!

The Dolphins have reportedly entered the bidding for DT Shaun Rogers.

Miami was not involved five days ago, but has emerged as one of five AFC teams trying to broker a deal with Detroit. The Lions want to move Rogers out of the conference, and won't have trouble doing it. Two of the other teams are the Broncos and Jets. The Raiders and Bills may be clubs four and five.
Source: MLive.com

A third and it's worth it. He takes plays off, but if we had him in rotation with a decent NT there wouldn't be a problem.

actually, if we are able to trade jason taylor to jac for their 2nd rounder...then i would send the #64 or even #57 to DET for our starting NT...expecially since Isaac Sopoaga who was our last resort via FA just re-signed with SF. Or maybe JT for SR straight up?

maybe this is where we unload Mr. Fancy Feet? Although, I hope not.
What ever happened with Roy Williams?

Rodgers is really out of shape. He'd wilt in the high humidity in Miami unless he drops a lot of weight!! The guy weighs around 360 pounds which is too darn heavy!!!

I don't like players who take plays off. And I doubt Bill does too. A lot of games are won in the fourth quarter and I wonder how Rodgers can help us if we get in that predicament. Don't believe me look it up. He isn't fit, If bill signs him it is to make a quick fix and have him put in rotation to fix our awful run Defense last year. I really Hope we don't give away a second, a third would be stretching it in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom