[MERGED] Fins back in hunt for Rogers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Fins back in hunt for Rogers

I thought he was injury prone too but I think that is behind him. In 04 and 05 he missed those seasons, but 06 hedidnt miss any and 07 he only missed 1. But who knows, with our luck we would sign him and he'd go on IR during TC's

seen him play lately? doesn't have that amazing burst and ridiculous swim move he used to have. he is young and would be great - but perfect for the 4-3. tommie harris reminds me a lot of the 'old' kris jenkins.

The Samuels and Rogers trades were all just rumors. Nothing has been said by the fins or any reputable source (as in source I mean someone with a name) that we are interested in Samuels or Rogers (as far as I know). Pace on the otherhand said himself that he thinks Miami is a good fit. Out of these three guys I want Pace the most.

Right, but rumors start somewhere, and my theory kind of suggests that Tuna may be planting said rumors. Just a theory. I agree Pace would be a good signing.

If we give up a draft pick for that guy then this new regime had already made a mistake.

Right, but rumors start somewhere, and my theory kind of suggests that Tuna may be planting said rumors. Just a theory. I agree Pace would be a good signing.

Your right... Anyone could start a rumor. I could start one out of my butt too. would that make it any more reliable. :up: jk..

Latest rumor has Rodgers going to Jets. D. Robertson going to the Broncos. Foxworth and a number 2 going to Detroit.

seen him play lately? doesn't have that amazing burst and ridiculous swim move he used to have. he is young and would be great - but perfect for the 4-3. tommie harris reminds me a lot of the 'old' kris jenkins.

No, i havent. But his tackles have stayed on par to what they historically have been. His sacks have dropped though. Im pretty sure Carolina does run a 4-3 so who knows how he would do in a 3-4

No, i havent. But his tackles have stayed on par to what they historically have been. His sacks have dropped though. Im pretty sure Carolina does run a 4-3 so who knows how he would do in a 3-4

yeah, he still has talent but not what it was - but he's young enough that he might return to his former self. he actually has good size at around 330 lbs - but his technique seems to be molded around the pass instead of the run whereas rogers was built for the run. he used to be one of my favorites - i would watch carolina games just b/c of him (and peppers i guess). o-linemen would always b1tch b/c he would do that swim move and be in the backfield before the QB could even drop back - they always thought he was offsides. he used to be sick - so maybe i guess.

what if we got Detroits 1st round pick, Roy Williams, Rodgers and a late round pick?

would you take that?

#1 reciever and out nose tackle, with their pick we could get an o-lineman or CB....

what if we got Detroits 1st round pick, Roy Williams, Rodgers and a late round pick?

would you take that?

#1 reciever and out nose tackle, with their pick we could get an o-lineman or CB....

for the #1? absolutely. would rather pillage dallas but that is my second favorite option. don't like the atlanta deal at all. we need NT - hard to find. we need a #1 receiver - real hard to find. like it. :)

would you take that?

In a heartbeat, but I dont think Detriot is dumb enough to do that, even for Millens standards

i think a 3rd rounder would be a steal for a guy of his caliber he just needs to play hard every down.

I heard Jonathan Vilma was on his way to detriot for an interview. This may mean the Jets are frontrunners. Instead of getting Rogers, we may have to play him twice a year. :(

Hopefully our "interest" is only to drive up the price for the jests and force them to give away more.

Back
Top Bottom