Merged: Fins v. Pats on radio? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins v. Pats on radio?

dolfan2909

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Im stuck watching the jax-indy game here in gainesville so i was wondering if any of u guys could post a radio link before the game starts...it will be greatly appreciated

At least you're not stuck watching the Bucs-Falcons. Why did the NFL schedule all of these games at the same time? MIA-NE should be at 1 and the other 2 florida teams should play at 4.

Guys I Have A Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wats that radio link through that christan site that always has the game. In talhasse wats that called............... could osme1 get me a link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nothing is working please help!!!! I want to listen to the game:boohoo:

I found the solution, be sure to have your windows media player open first. you can listen to wtal1450 from www.thegamelive.com even though it sounds bad but if you feel like listening to the Pats broadcast, it comes in loud and clear. Just click on WBCN and it's great. :-)

Radio?

Is Thier any radio station that doesnt break up?

Dol_Fan_4_Ever said:
I found the solution, be sure to have your windows media player open first. you can listen to wtal1450 from www.thegamelive.com even though it sounds bad but if you feel like listening to the Pats broadcast, it comes in loud and clear. Just click on WBCN and it's great. :-)

Didnt work. Keeps breaking up

Back
Top Bottom