Merged:fins will win 12+ games this year and heres why/7-9 8-8 is realistic/My View | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:fins will win 12+ games this year and heres why/7-9 8-8 is realistic/My View

dlphns8405

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Merged:fins will win 12+ games this year and heres why/7-9 or 8-8 is realistic

they were an 11 win team with Wanny and now better coaches and A LOT more depth on D, especially the line. we now have the Rb that our offense was missing last.

thoughts?

the picture there describes wat u r my friend.....................crazy

haha man i hope so, but the truth is it takes some time to get used to the system. i think that we have the talent to do so, but we will see....

we have the hardest schedule in the nfl this year and you think 12 wins after all the new changes and all.have you found rickys stash?

They win 12 and Saban is coach of the year! I agree they could win 12 and make the playoff. Of course, alot of things have to fall our way with a lot of luck!

There we're quite a bunch of people around hear saying 9,10,11, 12+ wins last year... I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I hope you're right. The #1 thing on my mind is winning division. That should be our #1 goal, not just how many wins we have.

dlphns8405 said:
they were an 11 win team with Wanny and now better coaches and A LOT more depth on D, especially the line. we now have the Rb that our offense was missing last.

thoughts?

We lack depth at DT, CB and S and all of our core players on D are in their 30's!

I think 8-9 W's is more realistic.

Given that the AFC East has 4 out of the top 6 toughest schedules in the entire NFL, I think that the Dolphins have a legit shot at winning the division and possibly 10-12 games.

dlphns8405 said:
what does the picture have anything to do with it?

the picture says it all. jim bates was acting nuts, and the statement was nuts.

We lack depth at DT
we have 7 or 8 DL men and some ends that can play both plus we are probably ganna get traylor.
S - yes
CB- we have depth just not a for sure # 2 yet
and all of our core players on D are in their 30's!
so, they have experience just because they are in there 30's doesnt mean anything, only 1 is in his late 30's, zachs still ganna get 150 tkles and taylor will still get 10 sacks

stoody24 said:
ill say a for sure playoff team

but i hope your right

A for sure playoff team? I think there is alot of optimism, I would be happy if they don't finish in last in the Afc East. I think Nick Saban is gonna be a good coach, but he still has not proven anything, he had a good draft, but IMO 6-8 wins would be a good start. I think Miami is closer to being the worst team in the AFC than being a playoff team, with that said they would be a playoff contender in the NFC.

Back
Top Bottom