MERGED: Flutie to Pats?/Flutie signs with Pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Flutie to Pats?/Flutie signs with Pats

i thin Doug Flutie will beat out Rohan Davey, cuz Davey is crap like that and Flutie well he used to be nice, but he will beat Davey out and Brady will not get injured cuz if he does that team is screwd

Makes sense after he threw that game winning hail mary at BC....but I think Flutie Flakes needs to retire along with Vinny Testeverde...they don't know when to call it a career.

Roman529 said:
Makes sense after he threw that game winning hail mary at BC....but I think Flutie Flakes needs to retire along with Vinny Testeverde...they don't know when to call it a career.
Flutie can play as long as someone will pay him. I watched him up here in Canada for years and he's a great player and a great person.

Megatron said:
I'll always worry with Bellichick as their head coach.
uh, no.

i'll always worry with Brady as their QB. Belichick was a nobody until Brady came into town...

Let's hope he doesn't pull out some Flutie Magic against us. :(

Flutie is very old and very small but those 4th quarter comebacks that he is so good at are kinda scary

Jt0323 said:
I agree...i think there run is over

Yeah, and you guys would know when a run is over as yours has been done for 2 decades. Thanks for letting us know though. :tongue: :lol:

PhinDude88 said:
I wouldnt worry about the Pats winning the SB this year.

u dont need to worry about it because the pats will 3peat

:cooldude:

flutie has some gas left and will be a great fill in if ever needed

Back
Top Bottom